Tea on my keyboard :l

acepro71

i spilled Tea on my keyboard accidentally yesterday and did not notice  now it is sticky as hell please tell me how to clean it last time i cleaned my old keyboard with soap and water it stopped working please help ! 

thank u in advance

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

i spilled Tea on my keyboard accidentally yesterday and did not notice  now it is sticky as hell please tell me how to clean it last time i cleaned my old keyboard with soap and water it stopped working please help ! 

thank u in advance

Clean it with isopropyl alcohol. 90% or better will do.

Take of all the keycaps, give them a good clean under warm water then follow this video. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You cleaned a keyboard with water and soap, LOL.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

thank u in advance

R.I.P.

Had the same problem, even worse I can say. Spilled the coke all over the keyboard and was very sticky, couldn't tap the key.

I took all the keys out and put them in a warm water for like 10 minutes and took the ear pick, put it in a warm water and then cleaned the keyboard.

Put it in the dishwasher.

If you don't feel adventurous, take it apart and just put all the plastic bits into the wash.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons