21:9 34" freesync to cost 500EUR/600$

Guest Strangerbob

So, this British store is overpriced as hell, BUT because of that you can compare the VAT included price of pounds 1:1 to EUR for the progressive part of Europe.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?catid=2907&groupid=17&sortby=priceAsc

If you scroll down you will see the upcoming 34um67 costs as much as the 34um65.

(ye, they seem to have some mistakes in the spec description)

Or 500EUR for 34 inches of 21:9 IPS @ 75hz with FREESYNC. I will arrogantly declare this to be THE BEST gaming monitor for 2015. (i could not do that if it was the standard 60hz)

Ye, its 1080p, but at least you dont need a heroic computer to run games on it, not to mention all the software filters for games today will make the game look pretty sharp anyway. And Desktop will be only more comfortable to use.

Lol when a IPS 144hz 1440p Monitors is coming out this year i dont think this is the best. sorry.

Lol when a IPS 144hz 1440p Monitors is coming out this year i dont think this is the best. sorry.

Anyone who has actual experience with a 21:9 will tell you otherwise.

And i would agree with you if it had been 60hz. But its not, and that makes a huge difference.

Anyone who has actual experience with a 21:9 will tell you otherwise.

And i would agree with you if it had been 60hz. But its not, and that makes a huge difference.

i own a 21:9 still think that i would rather a 144hz 1440p monitor. 1080 on a screen that big would not be sharp enough. 

To low of a PPI. If you're going for a 34" 21:9 display it really needs to have a 3440x1440 resolution.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

To low of a PPI. If you're going for a 34" 21:9 display it really needs to have a 3440x1440 resolution.

Agree, 2560x1080 for 25"/29" and a higher resolution for anything bigger than that.

Agree, 2560x1080 for 25"/29" and a higher resolution for anything bigger than that.

Exactly! Otherwise one looses his temper and breaks monitor. :D JK

I think comments like these are incredibly spoiled.

And missing the point that this monitor is 1080p, SO THAT PEOPLE CAN AFFORD A HUGE 21:9 FREESYNC screen.

Also. Personally I find this PPI to be MORE comfortable for desktop use.

And games have options for all kinds of software filters now to do away the edges.

I think comments like these are incredibly spoiled.

And missing the point that this monitor is 1080p, SO THAT PEOPLE CAN AFFORD A HUGE 21:9 FREESYNC screen.

Also. Personally I find this PPI to be MORE comfortable for desktop use.

And games have options for all kinds of software filters now to do away the edges.

As long as you're satisfied with it that's all that matters, mate. ;)

I was really excited when I saw the CES coverage video about Ultra wide freesync monitors. But I too would rather have the additional pixels, especially at that size.

I was really excited when I saw the CES coverage video about Ultra wide freesync monitors. But I too would rather have the additional pixels, especially at that size.

Aren't pixels just numbers ?

No they are the element which is used to build beautiful displays. They mine the pixels far away on alien planets and then ship it to earth. This always has been tricky because of the routes to these planets are very dangerous, much cargo gets lost in black holes or stolen by alien civilizations. 

But recently we have had a breakthrough in space science which allows ships to get more pixels to earth. That's why we are seeing more and more high resolution displays.There are also training programs being secretely developed by the government to recruit more pilots for these missions. These programs are Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen. This will bring a lot of new pilots to embark on these dangerous missions. So we can expect to see even higher resolutions in the near future.

No they are the element which is used to build beautiful displays. They mine the pixels far away on alien planets and then ship it to earth. This always has been tricky because of the routes to these planets are very dangerous, much cargo gets lost in black holes or stolen by alien civilizations. 

But recently we have had a breakthrough in space science which allows ships to get more pixels to earth. That's why we are seeing more and more high resolution displays.There are also training programs being secretely developed by the government to recruit more pilots for these missions. These programs are Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen. This will bring a lot of new pilots to embark on these dangerous missions. So we can expect to see even higher resolutions in the near future.

This explains everything!!!!!

ILLUMINATIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS

I wish man. I currently use 2 1680x150 monitors

I recommended the LG 34UM95 to a friend.

He sent me a screenshot of his WoW interface. 

I cannot drag out the screenshot to native resolution. 

His horizontal resolution is higher that both of my monitors....