Need a new latop.

nhatduy1611

Since school is starting soon for me so i'm looking for a new laptop for mostly school work and some minor gaming like league,hearthstone,dota 2. I need it to be relatively easy to carry around has a ok-good dedicated gpu that can play the game that i mention above at max setting at 60 fps. I can spend up to 800-900$ AUD and ì live in sydney.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

$650 USD shipped in America is a pretty small price to game max settings 1080p even on small games on a laptop. Couldn't imagine how hard it would be 800$ AUD shipped to Sydney.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

$650 USD shipped in America is a pretty small price to game max settings 1080p even on small games on a laptop. Couldn't imagine how hard it would be 800$ AUD shipped to Sydney.

My current old laptop can already play league at max and get 60fps most of the time already and hearthstone can be run on a potato anyway the only thing that is "demanding" i play on the latop would be dota 2 but that game í only a bit harder to run then league.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something.