minecraft computer

clayton1233

I have about $310 to spend I have a mouse keyboard and monitor. I have a 500gb hard drive. If using pcpartpicker please make the final price be without mailin rebates. I would like it to be Intel and have Windows 8.1. I just want it to play mine craft. I don't care if I have to play with optifine and low settings. I just want a computer to start with.

probably the one you're using to post this thing can also play minecraft. Believe me. (not if using a fuckin phone though :D)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/K3VmBm

This is the best thing i could come up with including windows. A bit over budget but overall solid and it'll easily run minecraft.

Quite a bit. My budget is solid. I can't change it. I am a freshman in high school and don't have a way of making money.

probably the one you're using to post this thing can also play minecraft. Believe me. (not if using a fuckin phone though :D)

I'm on my phone. My laptop I currently is a stock Dell latitude e5500 with a core 2 duo 2ghz with 2gb of ram

I only have 310 dollars

Ask your parents or friends for 10 bucks haha

Ask your parents or friends for 10 bucks haha

I can do 360 but that's it. My friend is giving me a loan

I can do 360 but that's it. My friend is giving me a loan

Get the i3 build which I sent. Minecraft runs easily on integrated graphics and in the future if you want to do some more gaming you can add another stick of ram and get a graphics card :)

Get the i3 build which I sent. Minecraft runs easily on integrated graphics and in the future if you want to do some more gaming you can add another stick of ram and get a graphics card :)

260 is my budget no more than that sorry no mail in rebates in final price

I have about $310 to spend I have a mouse keyboard and monitor. I have a 500gb hard drive. If using pcpartpicker please make the final price be without mailin rebates. I would like it to be Intel and have Windows 8.1. I just want it to play mine craft. I don't care if I have to play with optifine and low settings. I just want a computer to start with.

Why are you opposed to mail in rebates? It is a great way to save money and nowadays its super easy to fill out.