How to build an app?

There is an app I want to build. 

The app should -

Let people create user profiles, with information about age, gender, income etc... 

Make user profiles based on an actual person linked to some sort of government identification (so every user is unique and real)

Allow them to enter their bank information

Let me or the app transfer money in to their account

Is this a complicated task? I don't know anything about designing apps, should I learn and build myself or if this is going to be cheap to build just get someone else to do it for me.

Umm, am I the only one that thinks this could be a identy theft scam.  :/. But I think It would be to hard to make this app.

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

lol, no relax... not doing an identity theft. How jaded are you guys? I just want to do know if there is a way to keep registrants unique, UBER and countless other companies check the identities of their drivers, does not mean it's a scam. Esp. not if you are putting money IN to their accounts.

Make a web app: pick a server side framework, hook it up to a database and you're good to go.

Or, use a CMS.

Let people create user profiles, with information about age, gender, income etc... 

This should be pretty easy to do. Just a form that submits information to a database.

Make user profiles based on an actual person linked to some sort of government identification (so every user is unique and real)

This is also easy as it's just more fields on the above form (or a separate form).

Again, just some more fields on your form (or a separate form).

Not sure how you'd do this but it can probably be done. You'll likely have to work with a reputable source like a bank or merchant with an API for you to integrate with.

Be sure to meet all the legal requirements involved with this. Note that you may not be able to do this yourself legally unless you own a valid company or something. But I really have no idea.

You need a lot of programming skill/experience to do this well. If you don't already know a language then I don't recommend trying to do this.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

You need a lot of programming skill/experience to do this well. If you don't already know a language then I don't recommend trying to do this.

So what is the best route, how do I find who can do this, and for how much?

(I'm assuming that you don't know how to program) You would have to hire a programmer to create the app for you. I don't know where you would be able to find someone to do this but if you look around on the internet you should be able to figure that out. Programmers tend to charge a pretty high price for their services so do not expect it to be cheap. Sorry for the vagueness, I'm in high school and I don't know much about the actual profession of programming.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Fairly simple task, wouldn't take too long to do

Collecting the details would be the same as the above, actually verifying this information is where it becomes more complicated. You will likely need to use a 3rd party to validate this information which would also dictate you meet data protection requirements (legit company, secure storage, information security policies, privacy policy, encryption, etc) which would need to be obtained from another 3rd party like ISO which can take years to achieve.

Kind of mid-way between the two above, you wont need to validate the details but will need to work with a merchant to process transactions which will cost money and will again need security measures in place

With the merchant stuff above set up this wouldn't be too difficult but again security is a priority.

Essentially if you have no experience you won't be making this yourself and in regards to paying a developer you would likely be talking tens of thousands of dollars a year.

as said the profile parts are pretty easy to do in php. 

I would use jquery mobile + php then just make a ios/android app that loads the page. as for paying money just you paypal.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

This would be hard as the app would need vast sercurity settings if it has peoples card info on it...

It seems impossible until it's done.

This would be hard as the app would need vast sercurity settings if it has peoples card info on it...

so we use end to end encryption and store in encrypted in database it a strong password.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

so we use end to end encryption and store in encrypted in database it a strong password.

Its a bit more complicated than that. Just encryption is not enough to protect such sensitive data. The costs of SSL, penetration testing, maintaining data security, obtaining and maintaining recognized security standards and constant maintenance will be massive.

actually wont have peoples card info on it. Just their bank info, with only payments going in to it. 

look at peopleperhour or some similar website .

There are people who can do this , on this forum , just need to ask them.

how much?  Well perhaps something around 2000- 4000€ in central europe (we are pretty cheap here, since economy).

As was said, nobody's gonna even register on a service that is not protected against any kind of theft, so you can have a programmer to setup/code the security , or you can buy pre-done solution and just equip it on your website/app .  

For example I am android freelancer.  Something like this can be build within one month for 6000 € . Depends if you want pre-done plugins for security pay e.t.c.