Recording league of legends game

Hey guys,

I have come back again to try and record my league of legends games. I want to be able to make a small edit of my best stuff in the future but I am finding it difficult to locate anything that can record the gameplay. I used to use lolreplay but that looks like it hasn't been updated in a while and no longer works..

Do you have any suggestions?

Shadowplay can't record it?

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

It probably doesn't work now because of all the map updates and they don't want to update the program until stuff settles down.

He wants a demo type file, not a video.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

OBS

You mean like a proprietary ingame recorder? 

Because otherwise, yeah, Shadowplay, Dxtory, Fraps, etc will work. 

Yes. League has no demos, so people made some programs that substitute that.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Yes. League has no demos, so people made some programs that substitute that.

What's the pros to using that type of recorder instead of just a normal one? 

I liked Battlefield 2's battlecorder - which allowed for freeflying etc. Do these do similar?

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

What's the pros to using that type of recorder instead of just a normal one? 

I liked Battlefield 2's battlecorder - which allowed for freeflying etc. Do these do similar?

You can move camera after you record?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: It's demo. Do you know what demo means.  :lol:

Spoiler

You can move camera after you record?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: It's demo. Do you know what demo means.  :lol:

Yep! http://bf2.gamebanana.com/tuts/5831 Instead of recording a video, it records game data and replays the game data in a demo file. 

Not sure what LoL players mean when they say "demo". But i assumed based on his initial request of a gameplay recorder..... he wanted a gameplay recorder.....

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Yep! http://bf2.gamebanana.com/tuts/5831 Instead of recording a video, it records game data and replays the game data in a demo file. 

Not sure what LoL players mean when they say "demo". But i assumed based on his initial request of a gameplay recorder..... he wanted a gameplay recorder.....

it's not lol players, demo came from counter strike and starcraft communities.

Spoiler

I can record it using shadow play however, I do want some sort of demo functionality if I am playing a long range skill shot champion. I dont want to have to follow the skill show with my camera whilst Im mid fight...

However, shadowplay would work for some champs :D

OBS, it's free, works flawless, gets updated every now and then, allows for lay overs, has streaming option, allows multi device recording, has split sources for sound and video(if needed)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.