phobya led

lazyboy18
Go to solution Solved by W-L,

How would I do the wiring and stuff? Is there a video or website you know that shows you how to do it? Thanks, 

It's fairly simple process but since it will just need a 12V power source from something like a molex connector, but for the strips I recommend SMD 5050 strips since they are a bit larger and very bright for their density. If you want a multi-color setup you will want an RGB kit that has a controller but if you want a single color like white, red, blue and others you can directly connect them to a 12V molex power. 

Here's an example of wiring with a few methods:

Anyone know where I can buy phobya led in Ontario Canada? or a website that has decent shipping rate to canada?  

Anyone know where I can buy phobya led in Ontario Canada? or a website that has decent shipping rate to canada?

I always suggest to buy rolls of LED's from eBay or Amazon and DIY them but there is FrozenCPU or Dazmode which is in Canada but alternatively they carry their own Darkside led strips

I always suggest to buy rolls of LED's from eBay or Amazon and DIY them but there is FrozenCPU or Dazmode which is in Canada but alternatively they carry their own Darkside led strips

How would I do the wiring and stuff? Is there a video or website you know that shows you how to do it? Thanks, 

It's fairly simple process but since it will just need a 12V power source from something like a molex connector, but for the strips I recommend SMD 5050 strips since they are a bit larger and very bright for their density. If you want a multi-color setup you will want an RGB kit that has a controller but if you want a single color like white, red, blue and others you can directly connect them to a 12V molex power. 

I agree with all this!

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress