Over Kill Questions

Pro_LiZzy

Alright so I am going in high school first grade and professor from Informatics (computing) asked me do I want to participate in competition and of course I said yes, he gave me questions from 2011, 2012,203 and 2014, when I looked at all questions I was stunned and felt stupid since I didn't know answers on more than half of them. My school is not tech school or anything like so, its just subject that covers basic things. Questions from previous years are something I never learned about in school or home. Here are few questions and I'd like to know if you could solve them without Googling anything and using calculator or anything like so.

Write the number 128.2187510 in binary and octal.

Refer a series of numbers
  1012, 224, x6, 248, 2510, Y16

How much is 3 digits of the number in octal representation 5BEEB65A16?

You are given the variables a, b, c and d. Determine the value of x and y logical
After executing the set command.
a = 10; b = 20; c = 30; d = 40;
x = a <b or c> b and d <a;
y = a <b or c> b and d = a OR b = c;

Write function using only the operations of conjunction and negation:
  Y =

DO THEM YOURSELF. IT'S WHY YOU ARE IN SCHOOL!!!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

how the hell do they expect you to do that in your head? 128.2187510 it's something ridiculous in binary even more so in base 8

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

how the hell do they expect you to do that in your head? 128.2187510 it's something ridiculous in binary even more so in base 8

They said no phone, calculator or anything like so, only chemical and paper.