Non enthusiast gaming laptop

413X

Hey,

i thought of getting a gaming laptop for when i visit family and such. im not looking for a crazy gaming machine but rather for a mid-ranged product that is able to easily play cs:go and dota 2. id like to spend less than 800€ or even 700€ (basically as little as i have to)

i think i5 would be more than enough and what ever gpu can play cs go and dota 2. should be 13-17" and power consumtion doesnt matter. i figured with nvidia jumping the 800series and new laptops coming out this year maybe someone can recommend some good deals.

best regards and thanks in advance.

MOBO MSI X99s Gaming 7 - CPU i7-5820K - RAM 16gb ddr4 Ram - GPU Zotac 980GTX Amp! Edition - CASE NZXT H440 - STORAGE 2 Crucial 256gb SSD (Raid 0) 6tb WD Green - PSU Corsair 850W - COOLER Be Quiet Dark Rock 3

Hey,

i thought of getting a gaming laptop for when i visit family and such. im not looking for a crazy gaming machine but rather for a mid-ranged product that is able to easily play cs:go and dota 2. id like to spend less than 800€ or even 700€ (basically as little as i have to)

i think i5 would be more than enough and what ever gpu can play cs go and dota 2. should be 13-17" and power consumtion doesnt matter. i figured with nvidia jumping the 800series and new laptops coming out this year maybe someone can recommend some good deals.

http://www.amazon.de/Acer-VN7-571G-55ZA-Full-HD-Notebook-i5-4210U/dp/B00MVQZ2JU/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1421246398&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.de/Lenovo-Notebook-i7-4710HQ-GeForce-schwarz/dp/B00KH6PAQ6/ref=sr_1_10?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1421246434&sr=1-10 the last one is a bit more expensive but way better

Hi,

Go for MSI Workstation WT60 2OK(3K IPS Edition)-889U . The Next generation laptop for gamers..

Hey,

I know you don't want to spend much, but try to get something solid/decent. You can still find it for a bit cheap, just don't penny pinch and say get something with a bad screen or something.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

even if i dont wanna spend much i still want a decent looking 1080p screen. and hardware that lasts me through the next 2 years of dota 2 and cs go. thats really the main stuff id be using the laptop for. i have a hellmachine where i live. but when i wanna visit my family and such id much rather bring a laptop than that thing with me :P

MOBO MSI X99s Gaming 7 - CPU i7-5820K - RAM 16gb ddr4 Ram - GPU Zotac 980GTX Amp! Edition - CASE NZXT H440 - STORAGE 2 Crucial 256gb SSD (Raid 0) 6tb WD Green - PSU Corsair 850W - COOLER Be Quiet Dark Rock 3