new setup

i wanted to build a setup for  gaming . i mean, we just bought a new house in here just for me! i'l use that house only for gaming ! now what i'm planning is  to make it a huge theater with 4-5 3d supported projectors! but i don't know how to setup them and make one picture with 4-5 projectors ! i even need help in choosing the parts for this till now i haven't thought abt my budget so please stay tuned to know my budget and get full details abt it!!! thanks!! that room can support 6 projectors !! and please remember i want a 3d projecter and 3d vision surround.... etc etc( i don't have any information abt this)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

what resolution for projectors will you be going with because it will determine the system  specs the most

This should be in the displays section of the forum. Mods, please move!

Home theater actually. And the mods dont see anything you say. you have to send a report (It doesnt count against the person)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Home theater actually. And the mods dont see anything you say. you have to send a report (It doesnt count against the person)

Did send a report as well ;)

I would argue it goes into the displays section, in the subtitle of that section it literally says 'projectors'

Not that it really matters :p

Did send a report as well ;)

I would argue it goes into the displays section, in the subtitle of that section it literally says 'projectors'

Not that it really matters :P

Well he is working on a home theater sooo. all well doesnt much matter.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I dunno about anyone else, but I'd much much much prefer to game on a screen thats 23 - 27 inches, I used to game (ps3) on my TV, which is 40" and it's kinda cool for fifa or whatever, but when I moved over to my monitors I preferred it much more. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

If you have a budget for 4-5 3D projectors, i would recommend getting just one really hi-end 4k projector, Unless you want several different displays showing different content. If you built a titan based htpc, you could run full 4k no problem with supported games. That would look sick!! If you want 3d vision surrround just go with a 2.35:1 anamorphic lens setup with a curvescreen like this one:http://www.stewartfilmscreen.com/residential/products/variable_masking_dedicated_fixed/cinecurve/cinecurve_residential.html

. Doesn't have to be stewartfilmscreen though. There are a lot of different companies that make curve screens for anamorphic setups.