Where are the smartwatches at CES?

IMPERIUS

title

I haven't seen anythink about the smartwatches, I expected to see something like the moto 360 without the bottom bezzel, better battery and screen etc. 

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

maybe it really was a fad. I hoped that it would continue but maybe there just hasn't been any innovation. I think there was the LG G watch r but that was nothing that hasn't already been know of.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

there was the razer nabu x, but that was about it, atleast for what LMG covered

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

title

I haven't seen anythink about the smartwatches, I expected to see something like the moto 360 without the bottom bezzel, better battery and screen etc. 

razers smart band. I think they were there but maybe not anything new.

Smart watches are so last year man. It's all about smart jacket buttons dude.

May your framertes be high and your remperatures low.

title

Rumours are Apple are releasing their watch in march I assume everyone is waiting for it to come out to see what happens

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'd like to see some cool stuff with smartwatches but as much as I want them to become a thing they simply aren't innovative enough to be thought about at the moment. I see absolutely no use for them at this point in time aside from having a neat little analog clock on a small screen on your wrist.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))