A question for Anime/Manga/Ln fans?

Maheshvara

So, i've been looking at some chinese wuxia novels (which apparently are martial arts novels), and i have a few questions:

- Are they good O.o Usually MA novels are too centered about it and bad...

- Will i have trouble understanding some parts of it that aren't usually translated (like how they don't, usually, translate "onii-san" in japanese LN's)?

This is the novel i'm looking at: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=118138

Thanks in advance :D

Thats pretty normal in VNs as far as i know, even in some books like the Romance of the three kingdoms(of course its chinese not japanese but same idea). They use a lot of ancient chinese in english letters. it saves time for words that are hard to understand in english or just dont exist. Btw for further anime discussions join the heaven society, its somewhere in the off-topic sub forum.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Thats pretty normal in VNs as far as i know, even in some books like the Romance of the three kingdoms(of course its chinese not japanese but same idea). They use a lot of ancient chinese in english letters. it saves time for words that are hard to understand in english or just dont exist. Btw for further anime discussions join the heaven society, its somewhere in the off-topic sub forum.

Hmm, i'm just wondering, since i see it in LN's... I atleast know japanese well enough to understand it, but i'm absolutely clueless on chinese...

I am already part of it, but i'm more of a guy that reads than watches, especially in recent seasons, where i feel like the quality of anime's is dropping and it's more fanservice/bad cliche's... I will copy it to anime thread to see what happens :)

Hmm, i'm just wondering, since i see it in LN's... I atleast know japanese well enough to understand it, but i'm absolutely clueless on chinese...

I am already part of it, but i'm more of a guy that reads than watches, especially in recent seasons, where i feel like the quality of anime's is dropping and it's more fanservice/bad cliche's... I will copy it to anime thread to see what happens :)

Honestly depends on what you aim at to watch, something like Psycho pass is pretty serious then there is sword art online and you have to wonder what the hell is going on. I think as more western people get interested in anime more fan service will occur. I believe the Koei Tecmo guys that made Dead or Alive said it best, guys like boobs, sex sells and our game shows that. 

Some people like it while others dont, i dont mind a little tease here and there but harems get tiresome when they get thrown at you left right and center. Dont get more wrong if i had my own harem id be happy but anime needs more seriousness every now and then. Its worrying that less and less people have right angle chins.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1