Need help picking out a card.

dario2308

My budget is up to $600. 

I wanna use this card for gaming and editing. I been looking up many cards. But I'm 

not sure what is good.

Thanks guys.

My budget is up to $600. 

I wanna use this card for gaming and editing. I been looking up many cards. But I'm 

not sure what is good.

Thanks guys.

GTX 980.

Be sure to give your full system when asking for recommendations though

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Mobo, CPU, and PSU plz.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Mobo, CPU, and PSU plz.

GTX 980.

Be sure to give your full system when asking for recommendations though

Sorry Guys.

Asus x99-a

16 gigs of ram

HX750

Yeah, definitely gtx 980

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

You have a pretty monster setup, huh? My recommendation is SLI Gtx 970. However, that's about 80$ over budget.

So here is my plan: buy 1 Gtx 970. See if that's enough for you. If you feel you need even more power, you can grab a second 970 in the next month, when you get some extra cash.

I find the 980 not worth it.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

You have a pretty monster setup, huh? My recommendation is SLI Gtx 970. However, that's about 80$ over budget.

So here is my plan: buy 1 Gtx 970. See if that's enough for you. If you feel you need even more power, you can grab a second 970 in the next month, when you get some extra cash.

Sure do. Decided to build something that is going to last me a long time.  

But that is a good idea. Thanks. 

@dario2308 this ^ is the best option.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.