Sennheiser moentum return?

Hi guys,

I have a sennheiser momentum black headphone, and I don't like it. It is too small and my ears are pushed down. This makes theme uncomfortable and the passive noise canceling is ruined. But at the same time I like the sound quality. The earcups aren't soft and where two materials meet in the inside is really uncomfortable for my ears.

The earphones are for IOS and are starting their 2nd monthe this january. I was wondering if there is a chance or way thet sennheiser would take it back and let me pay the price difference for the 2.0, because linus reviewed it in a ces video and it is softer, bigger, and better. 

I still have everything that was included in the box, even the documentation. The original box is almost untouched and thare isn't even a scratch on it, so I was really careful with it.

I don't think they'd return it simply because you weren't satisfied. Regrettably. 

I'm sure you could sell them for a decent price on ebay though. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Well your best bet is to email them, some companies are awesome enough that they'd just go "yep it'll be fine"

Well your best bet is to email them, some companies are awesome enough that they'd just go "yep it'll be fine"

I don't think they'd return it simply because you weren't satisfied. Regrettably. 

I'm sure you could sell them for a decent price on ebay though. 

I hope that thell be the awesome company. Is there a suggestion in what should i write them besides a polite email about my problem, any offers that I can make for theme?