Monitorstands

kichilron

Hello everyone,

I've got a quick question, as I don't really know what to search for or what the exact name is. I'm even struggling to describe it.

I currently have a triple monitor setup, but looking to get another screen for monitoring / TS / RDP purposes. I wanted to set this one up using a monitorstand above the middle monitor. That one could either be mount to my desk (which should work fine, as I custombuilt it myself and I can do the necessary to support it further) or just use a normal stand. Problem is: wallmounting isn't possible.

What do you guys suggest - what can I do - what products are out there?

Thanks in advance.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

Will this work? Is it too small for the size of your monitors?

EDIT: oops, forgot to put the link. Here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Monitor-Standing-Optional-bolt-through-STAND-V004T/dp/B00I3IMWNY

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

Thought it says 4 * 24" it doesn't actually look like the top one is going to be enough.

I also don't necessarily need one that holds all of the bottom ones, just one for the top one to be mounted atop my current one.

I currently have 3*24", by the way. And I am looking to expand to have an ultrawide at the bottom in the middle (29um65, most likely - just have to buy me a new laptop before I can invest in monitors).

This is why the stand has to be efficient to go high enough in the middle. Planning on mounting it like this:

24               29               24

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

Thought it says 4 * 24" it doesn't actually look like the top one is going to be enough.

I also don't necessarily need one that holds all of the bottom ones, just one for the top one to be mounted atop my current one.

I currently have 3*24", by the way. And I am looking to expand to have an ultrawide at the bottom in the middle (29um65, most likely - just have to buy me a new laptop before I can invest in monitors).

This is why the stand has to be efficient to go high enough in the middle. Planning on mounting it like this:

24               29               24

I found something else.

http://www.ergomart.com/lcd_monitor_stands/single-dual-monitor-stand-LS413.php

You could use it the same way as in the image with 2 monitors one on top of the other, but just putting one at the top and putting nothing on the bottom mount.

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

That doesn't look too bad now.

But is my question really that special that barely anyone has a reply at hand? I see so many setups with four screens, though..

That doesn't look too bad now.

But is my question really that special that barely anyone has a reply at hand? I see so many setups with four screens, though..

I don't know why there were no other replies, your question isn't that different

But will the stand I posted work for you?

But will the stand I posted work for you?

I sure hope so, as there will be no real alternatives for me.

Just a question of whether it's worth that pricetag now.

Anyone any ideas? I may just have to build myself one. :(