Best build for $250

sonicvsb

Hello guys. 

I am looking to build a $250 machine (without including a hard drive in the price) maximum, intended to be used for internet websurfing, youtube video and 1080p video playback on a 1080p 28" screen. (absolutely no gaming)

Firstly, I looked at some Intel NUCs. However, that wasn't an option for me because I want to put more than one drive in the computer.

Secondly, I came up with a few possible builds and I want your opinion.

1. Intel Celeron G1620, Asrock H61MV-ITX, Mini-ITX case with an integrated 200W PSU and a stick of A-DATA 4GB 1333MHz memory.

2. AMD A4-5300 or AMD A4-6300, Asrock FM2A75M-ITX, Mini-ITX case with an integrated 200W PSU and a stick of A-DATA 4GB 1333MHz memory.

3. AMD A6-6400, Asrock FM2A75M-ITX, Bigger Mini-ITX case for more space and a possibly bigger cooler, Corsair VS350W and a stick of A-DATA 4GB 1600Mhz memory.

4. Intel Pentium G3258 (also "Linus favourite" or "Intel anniversary Edition :D ), overclocked a little with stock cooler, same smaller Mini-ITX case, Gigabyte H81N-D2H, a stick of A-DATA 4GB 1333 MHz.

The small Mini-ITX case I was talking about: Click. I'm sorry the page is in Bulgarian, but that is what I can find here and I think you can at least see the pictures. It is a decent case with a nice 200W DC/DC PSU, It supports multiple drives and a Mini-ITX motherboard with a low profile cooler and no expansion cards, which I will not need. However, I think that option 3 of the above will need a bigger case so I am not really keen on it. 

For drives: I will put at least two drives: one Samsung 840 EVO 120GB and a WD Blue 750GB, both 2.5" I have so I don't include in the price.

My personal favourite options are 4 and 2, but you say, I ask for your advice. Thanks. Your help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. By the way, prices in Bulgaria and the rest of the world are different, here these options are around $250, but I only ask for some suggestions around these parameters.

Now there's my problem - I cannot find it here. Any other similar suggestions or a recommendation of my own configurations I have posted above?