Quick Car Audio question.

Luckris

The blue power wire you run from the radio to the amp, where do you put it in the radio? there are tons of wires back there, where do you run it to? 

You can try asking the car thread about this too.

A lot of smart car people follow that thread - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

^Maybe try that if you don't get an answer here (which you probably will)

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

You can try asking the car thread about this too.

A lot of smart car people follow that thread - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

^Maybe try that if you don't get an answer here (which you probably will)

Noted! 

Been focusing on work and my car for the past like 6 months, so haven't kept up to date on here. Just figured a lot of people on here would know, seems simple, but nobody on youtube shows you what to do. It's either blurry, 1fps, or just text. or it simply tells you nothing. 

pretty sure all the aftermarket head units I've seen used a similar blue wire on the deck. the internet has been good to me for supplying wiring diagrams of head units when I've lost the booklets supplied.

if you are dealing with a stock head unit then maybe trace a wire that powers on when the vehicle is turned on.

pretty sure all the aftermarket head units I've seen used a similar blue wire on the deck. the internet has been good to me for supplying wiring diagrams of head units when I've lost the booklets supplied.

if you are dealing with a stock head unit then maybe trace a wire that powers on when the vehicle is turned on.

It's some random aftermarket head unit. No idea what it is, but I just don't want to connect something up wrong and end up wrecking a good radio. 

It's some random aftermarket head unit. No idea what it is, but I just don't want to connect something up wrong and end up wrecking a good radio. 

If the radio is good, why are you swapping it out? 

If the radio is good, why are you swapping it out? 

I want one with a flip out screen and a detachable face. Cars get broken to all the time over here. both my parents cars been broke into at least twice and had the shitty radios stolen from them. 

Going to have a detachable steering wheel as well. 

I want one with a flip out screen and a detachable face. Cars get broken to all the time over here. both my parents cars been broke into at least twice and had the shitty radios stolen from them. 

Going to have a detachable steering wheel as well. 

Anti theft bolts yo, hard to steal a radio you can't remove.