Looking for some advice.

grizzlypaugh

I have 200 bucks and I can't decide what to upgrade. Any suggestions?

AMD A10-7850k, Cooler Master 212 EVO, Team 2133 2x4gb, V300 120gb, DVD, 3 HDD, MSI A88X-G43, Asus Strix GTX 970, EVGA Super Nova G2 850watt, Acer B326HUL

It would help to list what you currently have.

This belongs in the New Builds and Planning section. I'm moving the thread.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just save up a bit and buy something bigger if you don't know what you want to buy.

@grizzlypaugh remember to follow your  topics

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I have my system in my sig.

A4-5300

MSI a88x-g43

team vengeance 8gb 2133mhz

r7-250x 2gb

evga super Nova g2 850watt

I will do better at following my topics.

AMD A10-7850k, Cooler Master 212 EVO, Team 2133 2x4gb, V300 120gb, DVD, 3 HDD, MSI A88X-G43, Asus Strix GTX 970, EVGA Super Nova G2 850watt, Acer B326HUL

That psu is a bit OTT  :o

I think you would be better saving up some more and then maybe get a stronger cpu and gpu (Depending on what you use the pc for)

Save it. Or buy your girl something pretty! :)

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Save it and do a GPU and CPU upgrade when you can afford it.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

I was thinking about saving it and get a better CPU and GPU and the reason I bought the PSU is so I can have plenty of power for future upgrades. I'll save thanks guys.

I was thinking about saving it and get a better CPU and GPU and the reason I bought the PSU is so I can have plenty of power for future upgrades. I'll save thanks guys.

At least you chose one of the best psu's  :)