Need a motherboard tray.

slifer

So I need to source a motherboard tray.. I'm planning on doing a custom build of a computer desk idea? I don't want to fabricate a mobo tray myself because of all the spacing, and all the holes that are needed. So I live in Vancouver, Canada where Linus is. I need it to support ATX minimum. It would be great if it could support E-ATX with 10 slots for future use, if I planned to go that route. Where should I purchase a motherboard tray?

1) Buy a case, salvage it for the motherboard tray

2) Buy just the motherboard tray from a website?

3) Ask a manufacture for just the motherboard tray part? (if they have replacements)

I can't seem to find the E ATX mobo tray anywhere. Is there a place to get it? Or email Lian Li?

I can't seem to find the E ATX mobo tray anywhere. Is there a place to get it? Or email Lian Li?

check mountainmods

i think youre looking for this

http://www.mountainmods.com/mountain-mods-modular-removable-motherboard-tray-p-56.html?osCsid=ub1umq8c5bfjemcgcb28g0o3q3

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

salvage obn the internet you find a ton of used pc cases for around 3$ sometimes or just free since the components etc are worth nothing and people want to get it out of the house.

will the EATX version feature 10 pci-e or 9?

I do not know. Whatever the standard eatx layout is i guess

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]