Phanteks Enthoo Pro Build

EpikFlyingBrick

Heres my build, just switched to this case from the Corsair Carbide Spec-02

This case is absolutely amazing for the price.

Specs:

CASE-Phanteks Enthoo Pro

CPU-AMD FX-8320 @ 4.7ghz

GPU-Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 4gb

MOTHERBOARD-Gigabyte 970A-UD3P

RAM-Avexir Core Series Red LED DDR3 8gb @ 1600mhz

PSU-Corsair CX600

SSD-ADATA SP600

HDD-WD Blue 1tb

The lights are just a red led strip that I found on amazon for like $7 and then wired them up to a molex connector.

RwXxbi0.jpg

lu6S1tp.jpg

RW8a6gc.jpg

ufv9mMB.jpg

post-46175-0-94758300-1420346384_thumb.j

AMD FX-8320@4.7ghz|8GB Avexir Core Series Ram|Phanteks Enthoo Pro|Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 4gb|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|Corsair CX600

Not the biggest fan of color LEDs but it looks nice.  

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

So much red. 

Not the biggest fan of color LEDs but it looks nice.  

Yeah, I got a dimming switch to make them a little less.. WOW. but that's taking a while to get shipped here. 

AMD FX-8320@4.7ghz|8GB Avexir Core Series Ram|Phanteks Enthoo Pro|Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 4gb|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|Corsair CX600

Yeah, I got a dimming switch to make them a little less.. WOW. but that's taking a while to get shipped here. 

Even that won't get rid of so much red. The best amount of red is no red. But nice build aside of the red. 

Even that won't get rid of so much red. The best amount of red is no red. But nice build aside of the red.

Well, I guess everyone has different oppinions, btw. your profile pic has red in it....just sayin

Well, I guess everyone has different oppinions, btw. your profile pic has red in it....just sayin

Long and sad story behind why I tolerate that red. 

Long and sad story behind why I tolerate that red. 

Sounds like hypocrasy at it's finest

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Sounds like hypocrasy at it's finest

Or just because a friend who passed made something and I won't change the colour of it. I could easily make it white, yellow, green, blue, black, gray, etc. I choose not to. 

Or just because a friend who passed made something and I won't change the colour of it. I could easily make it white, yellow, green, blue, black, gray, etc. I choose not to. 

Sorry to hear the story but it only goes to show that you shouldn't judge someone specially not on something as minutiae as color choice 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Sorry to hear the story but it only goes to show that you shouldn't judge someone specially not on something as minutiae as color choice 

you guys are making this way too deep for a build log....

Nice rig! Welcome to the Enthoo Pro Club! We're the people who want a really nice case but don't have $200+ dollars to spend on a Silverstone or Lian-Li!

*trying to lighten up the conversation*

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

you guys are making this way too deep for a build log....

Nice rig! Welcome to the Enthoo Pro Club! We're the people who want a really nice case but don't have $200+ dollars to spend on a Silverstone or Lian-Li!

*trying to lighten up the conversation*

Haha, thanks.  I'ts cool to see another MCM fan on here lol

Haha, thanks.  I'ts cool to see another MCM fan on here lol

You don't even know man.. I can think of at least 10 MCM fans off the top of my head..  :lol:

We should really make a fan club.. 

You should post more pics when that dimmer comes in. I would like to see what it looks like with a very faint red glow.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

You don't even know man.. I can think of at least 10 MCM fans off the top of my head..  :lol:

We should really make a fan club.. 

You should post more pics when that dimmer comes in. I would like to see what it looks like with a very faint red glow.

I cancelled the order on the dimmer, wasnt going to get here for over a month, and didnt even leave the warehouse yet. so I ended up just getting a RGB controller and hooking that up to my led strip, which was cheaper and I got amazon prime 2 day shipping.. Only problem is the remote doesnt work through the side panel window for some reason. so I have to reach behind the case and control it through the rear vents. But I'm not going to be messing with it that often so no big deal. The first pic is on lowest brightness and the second one is on the highest setting. Right now I have it at about the middle.  The leds do seem to look a bit brighter in the pictures though. so keep that in mind....

post-46175-0-94613700-1420703880_thumb.j

post-46175-0-54779200-1420703882_thumb.j