How do I take 16k screenshots?

robthatguy

Grade 10 math dont teach you these things -_-

Well obviously! 2(x * y) = 4xy

Please don't report people unless they do or say something heinous..

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

How to download more RAM? pls help, me no want virus

That's really easy, go here and follow the instructions.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

That's really easy, go here and follow the instructions.

thanks man! worked 100%, no virus! I have so much RAM now

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

That's not how resultion works, 4x2k is 4K not 8K, 4x4K is 8K not 16K.

Assuming they're talking about total number of pixels and not just horizontal resolution...

Guys, i'm pretty sure its 2.5 times 6.4K. Or maybe he just wants to take 16 thousand differant screenshots

The best way to do it is to make a custom 16k resolution in the Nvidia Control Panel and then set it to that resolution in-game.
And then just use Fraps to make the screenshot it makes PNG so the quality should be good.

RTX2070OC 

The amount of troll posts on here who think this is impossible is ridiculous.

I ask because I've seen some 16k screenshots from crysis 3 and they were beautiful but every time I try to force render any of my games above 8k my game crashes or my screen capture program crashes.So my question was how do I get around this i have a 980 so I can render the games at this res just not high fps and thats not need for screenshots I only need 5-10 to move around.I can use control panel to get games to 4k easy but thats also not exactly the best either because some games crash like that also.or they come out blurry in the cap.

proof of 16k screenshots. below

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2bq5ho/8k_screenshot_of_elitedangerous_16k_in_comments/

http://www.firstgreatexpedition.org/mybb/showthread.php?tid=746

http://hosting.zaonce.net/elite/website/images/extra/newsletter_2014_07_25/16K_Type6_7.jpg?utm_source=Elite%253A+Dangerous+Newsletter&utm_campaign=c5e7202cb7-Newsletter_33&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_eb767c006f-c5e7202cb7-302066473

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

Is this a joke? as in 16000? like 4k times 4?

Yes 4x4k.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

BTW report all the guys with silly post above.

...........just....just go.

Since you seem fairly new here let me help you. This is a helpful and "fun" community.

Edit, it would seem you have had an account here longer than me... how have i got to grips with this community quicker than you?

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

You can use a supersampeling to get it at 8k in some game but for 16k im not sure. BTW report all the guys with silly post above.

I literally reported you for triggering me with the word re***t. Check your word privilege.