How much should i spend?

IATESLICK

Hey guys wassup im planning on building a new PC in september for my birthday :D and i was curious on how mcuh i should spend for it i have all the things like keyboards speakers and a mouse from my old shitty pc the max i could spend would be around 500-600 euro but i suck at picking parts  there is too much of it hopefully someone can help me cya.Sorry for terrible grammer i was in a rush

When the time comes, just post your budget and what you plan on using it for, as well as any other things you want in it. In the mean time you can save some money if you think that your budget could be expanded.

When the time comes, just post your budget and what you plan on using it for, as well as any other things you want in it. In the mean time you can save some money if you think that your budget could be expanded.

Thanks m8 i'll think about might sell my xbox,wii and probs my 3ds ;D totally worth it

Thanks m8 i'll think about might sell my xbox,wii and probs my 3ds ;D totally worth it

You won't regret it. Good luck.

You won't regret it. Good luck.

Thanks appreciate the help :D

Yeah mate, I'm sure we'll all be happy to help when the time comes and hopefully we'll be able to make up a good build for you :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Can someone help me with budget, i will build it in 24 october 2016, but i am depressed cus i dont know what to get and for how much pl0x help !!1111one111oneone!!!11!1one1oneone1!1!   :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

Yeah mate, I'm sure we'll all be happy to help when the time comes and hopefully we'll be able to make up a good build for you :D

:D thanks