gtx 750ti driving 2 monitors?

benzeam

I am going to have 3 monitors, one the is powered by a gtx 780 for gaming. I want to have 3 monitors with the other 2 powered by a 750ti just for other windows. Can a gtx 750ti handle a  22" 1050p and a 19" unknow resolution "TV". 

Yes it can, even cheaper GPUs can do that without problem.

Just check what display connectors you need.

You want to buy a 750Ti just to drive other monitors? A 780 is more than powerful enough to power all three. Having two more monitors connected won't effect the performance in games. 

Yes it could but you'd be better off just powering the other monitors off the 780 theres no reason not too. You'll have higher idle temps but from ive seen you get no performance decrease in games. (i have the same setup with 2 1080p and 1 720p monitors)

You want to buy a 750Ti just to drive other monitors? A 780 is more than powerful enough to power all three. Having two more monitors connected won't effect the performance in games. 

I already have it and wanted peoples opinion on if it would work, because I would need a new motherboard.

I have a GTX 670 connected to 3 monitors currently. (well 1 tv - my main monitor, and 2 monitors. 1 to watch twitch streams, nextflix, etc. and the 3rd hung above it all to monitor system temps). A single graphics card can easily run all 3 as long as you're not attempting surround and running the game on only 1 monitor. They're connected TV - HDMI, 2nd monitor - DVI-D to HDMI, 3rd monitor DVI-I

CPU: 3570K @ 4.3Ghz MOBO: ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe RAM: 2-4GB Gskill GPU: EVGA 670 FTW SSD: Vertex 4 256 Case: CM HAF 932

I already have it and wanted peoples opinion on if it would work, because I would need a new motherboard.

It would work, but it's not worth it. You would neither gain or lose any performance. 

You'd be better off selling the card or using it in another system. 

I am going to have 3 monitors, one the is powered by a gtx 780 for gaming. I want to have 3 monitors with the other 2 powered by a 750ti just for other windows. Can a gtx 750ti handle a  22" 1050p and a 19" unknow resolution "TV". 

My friends got a 750ti, with two 1080p 24" monitors, so you should be all good

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic