What is the best way to light up my case?

Juscallmesteve

I have the NZXT H440 Red/Black and so far it is very dark in my case and I would like to brighten it up with some lighting. I would love to have some kind of case light that I can control the color or one that is similar to Alienware FX where when you play video games the lights react accordingly. Example being your case lights are blue, in BF4 if you get shot they turn red and pulsate with your health as well as slowly change back to blue as you are healed? would love if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Use Bitfenix LED  Strips. They are very good.

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

A flash light. :P

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

NZXT Hue is a good option, but not sure if you can program it to do what you want such as the flashing red on low health in a game.

NZXT Hue is a good option, but not sure if you can program it to do what you want such as the flashing red on low health in a game.

If i used that I would have to take off my cases back cover every time I wanted to change color. I do think it is a great option but just not for my situation. Thank you though

If i used that I would have to take off my cases back cover every time I wanted to change color. I do think it is a great option but just not for my situation. Thank you though

You change colour by adjusting the controls on the panel which comes with the LED strip which you place in an optical drive bay. You shouldn't need to take off anything from the back of your case, just open the door at the front meaning it is quite accessible. :P

I have an H440, the only way to access the 5.25 inch bay would be taking off my side panel.