Red cables and White connectors (custom sleeving help)

Lost2Frostbite

Hey, I am looking for custom cables with red sleeving and white caps (connector). If you could link to custom cable makers or normal retail ones thank you. 

Hey, I am looking for custom cables with red sleeving and white caps (connector). If you could link to custom cable makers or normal retail ones thank you. 

www.modbunker.com makes many custom cables. We will be relaunching under MAINFrame Customs this month with a huge sale. =)

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]

www.modbunker.com makes many custom cables. We will be relaunching under MAINFrame Customs this month with a huge sale. =)

Thank you! :) do you offer single cable orders or do I need to order a full kit?

Thank you! :) do you offer single cable orders or do I need to order a full kit?

We make single cable orders for extensions all the time. The order form is on the site and it will be up here soon.

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]

We make single cable orders for extensions all the time. The order form is on the site and it will be up here soon.

Thanks you! I know your name and what you do, really appreciate the personal reply :)