Computer doesn't get 400 FPS in League of Legends :|

Bit8xPr0

He said 400FPS and you believe in it? I have a HD5850 and it gives me 600FPS.

don't play that game.

astgsdgkasditjgwejklmgasdkl;gasdgasgahjertje4atkjk

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Yeah those are good numbers in TR. I say you are working fine. TR is a efficient running game too. Def. CPU intensive. 

"I'd say welcome friend, but not here...not like this."

astgsdgkasditjgwejklmgasdkl;gasdgasgahjertje4atkjk

What's this some alien language?

400FPS most likely during the game menu. No pics from that bloke then mostly BS, cause if it was true, he would have post a screenshot to prove it.

Here is that retard's post

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4852680&page=3

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

What's this some alien language?

400FPS most likely during the game menu. No pics from that bloke then mostly BS, cause if it was true, he would have post a screenshot to prove it.

Here is that retard's post

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4852680&page=3

interesting.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

League of Legends isn't good to use for performance measure.

Afaik are you getting the highest possible fps in the beginning before the minions spawn but why would you try to get high FPS in LoL?

There is like absolutely no reason to go higher than vSync in this game and as long as you can hit this framerate constantly i woudn't worry about it to much.

These framerates aren't representative anyways it depends mostly on your driver settings whats the most possible fps to hit.

And i won't go further in to this, cause there is like no reason to do so.

If you want just crank up quality settings in game and in the drivers for LoL, limit the fps to your monitor's refresh rate and enjoy to play with best possible graphic you can get in this game.

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

League of Legends isn't good to use for performance measure.

Afaik are you getting the highest possible fps in the beginning before the minions spawn but why would you try to get high FPS in LoL?

There is like absolutely no reason to go higher than vSync in this game and as long as you can hit this framerate constantly i woudn't worry about it to much.

These framerates aren't representative anyways it depends mostly on your driver settings whats the most possible fps to hit.

And i won't go further in to this, cause there is like no reason to do so.

If you want just crank up quality settings in game and in the drivers for LoL, limit the fps to your monitor's refresh rate and enjoy to play with best possible graphic you can get in this game.

How do I crank up AA and other stuff for a specific application in CCC? I assigned the lollauncher but it doesn't seem to carry over in game

If you assign the launcher it wont work you have to select the actual in game .exe.

In the nvidia control pannel i can click on add while in game and select "League of Legends (league of legends.exe)" I'm not sure about CCC.

The directory for the file is (in version 4.21.14):

...\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.1.71\deploy

The directory may change with a patch but i haven't had a problem yet because the name is still the same and still getting recognised and the settings get applied.

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

Have you considered all the remedies on the FPS troubleshoot page?

You should submit a support ticket if you can't fix this issue yourself.

If you haven't made any changes to your computer that might have caused the issue, then it's most likely the FPS problem many people have been suffering from, ever since patches 4.20/4.21. Multiple people have been complaining about this problem. Some people playing on very strong computers are able to maintain a reasonable FPS, and some with very strong computers are hit extremely hard, but overall the FPS has dropped and hit many very hard since patch 4.21.