How to choose best pc/desktop speakers?

IMPERIUS

How do you know? Bet you didn't try them yourself.

You don't go to audio stores do you? Edifier is a average company that makes average products that have little wrong with them, they aren't standout, but not bad. 

You don't go to audio stores do you? Edifier is a average company that makes average products that have little wrong with them, they aren't standout, but not bad. 

I am just asking you why you think "they are k".

Which "standout" brands and models do you suggest?

I am just asking you why you think "they are k".

Which "standout" brands and models do you suggest?

Mentioned some of the already, HiVi/Swan, M-Aduio rules the low budget, JBL and Pioneer make great bookshelves..  

Mentioned some of the already, HiVi/Swan, M-Aduio rules the low budget, JBL and Pioneer make great bookshelves..

Which one of them would you recommend?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Which one of them would you recommend?

The ones that do what you want them too, they all sound good, just a matter of finding the one that does what you want. 

The ones that do what you want them too, they all sound good, just a matter of finding the one that does what you want.

But theres the constant debate in the reviews section, some are happy, some say its shit. Personally I doubt 100-150$ worth speakers would sound shit but there are probablly slight differences tho

But theres the constant debate in the reviews section, some are happy, some say its shit. Personally I doubt 100-150$ worth speakers would sound shit but there are probablly slight differences tho

Its the internet, if inclined too, I could find something stating gravity isn't real. 

Its the internet, if inclined too, I could find something stating gravity isn't real.

True that. Thanks for all the help. What about the amp/dac? I dont know if I will need it since my new mobo (h81) will arrive next week but those things have to be better than the on-board audio

True that. Thanks for all the help. What about the amp/dac? I dont know if I will need it since my new mobo (h81) will arrive next week but those things have to be better than the on-board audio

Don't sweat it, onboard will do.