last week

Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Valkyria Chronicles

Fate/Zero

this week

The World Is Still Beautiful

White Album 2

there is nothing wrong with that im just noticing i have no idea how you are picking them lol

Well, for once I honestly don't know any of the anime on this poll. I probably won't be watching anything from it either... I'm catching up to last season's anime, as I didn't watch any other than Log Horizon and SAO...  I'm apparently 150~ episodes of 24minutes each, behind..

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Is it bad i haven't watched any of those anime, but i'm intrigued by Sidonia no Kishi :D Probably will read it's manga sometime "next" year :D

Is it bad i haven't watched any of those anime, but i'm intrigued by Sidonia no Kishi :D Probably will read it's manga sometime "next" year :D

Nope, I haven't seen any on the poll either. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Is it bad i haven't watched any of those anime

that is kind of the point of these polls and weekly threads is to expose people to anime they have not seen lol

Uhhh I have The world is still beautiful on-hold folder and I just haven't watched the last 1 - 2 episodes... Not sure what to do but anyways I'll just vote it. :ph34r:

EDIT: Oh well he*k with it I'll vote Knights of Sidonia or White album 2. Btw this might sound crazy but is it the second season of white album? 

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Uhhh I have The world is still beautiful on-hold folder and I just haven't watched the last 1 - 2 episodes... Not sure what to do but anyways I'll just vote it. :ph34r:

EDIT: Oh well he*k with it I'll vote Knights of Sidonia or White album 2. Btw this might sound crazy but is it the second season of white album?

i seem to recall being told it is not a continuous story it is its own entity

Ah I see... get to watching then!

I agree!

I have been home with my brother for winter break.. and in a bit under 2 weeks we have watched TTGL, got my brother to watch Hyouka, and we started and almost finished the Nodame Cantabile series.

My brother leaves on Saturday .. I think we can work in getting him through both seasons of Hitsugi no Chaika. (I have seen the first but not the second season)

Both The World Is Still Beautiful and Knights of Sidonia look good.. 

Knights of Sidonia's blu-ray has added scenes from the TV... so the subs from the TV version don't match up and I don't see anyone that is finished with the BD yet..

Hmm I'll vote for The World Is Still Beautiful and if it wins I'll watch it hah.

Looks like doki has a good BD release of The World Is Still Beautiful.

I only watched the knights of sidona and eureka 7 long long time ago but i might try watching the world is still beautiful