LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

Week 29 is upon us! It's now time for you fellow club members to vote on what you deem worthy of being this weeks series~! As usual the poll will be active for 48-ish!

The World Is Still Beautiful
Current
This was suggested by @Vitalius saying "It's kind of slice of life, but in a more serious way. I know that sounds like it's an oxymoron, but you'd have to watch it to know what I mean. The story is serious, yet the interaction between the characters isn't, if that makes sense."

Nike, the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom, holds the power to call forth the rain. She travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius for her country, despite her own reluctance in the matter. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world in only three years after his ascendance to the throne, is still a young boy. Despite being total strangers at first they start to understand one another and develop an emotional bond with each other.

Read more at ANN

764e149923c3d29e5c8e9b456fa1d91013965698
ANN | MAL | aniDB

White Album 2
Recent
This was suggested by @RainColt saying "I saw music and high school and I was sucked in, this isn't over dramatic teenage angst it's a simple story of 3 teenagers prepping for the school festival where they will play there favorite song, I love music so this was an easy sell for me and I'm also a fan of slice of life."

With only thirty days left until the cultural festival, Haruki Kitahara, a member of the light music club, has to find a way to make his dream of performing an original song on stage come true. When he recruits two new female members, including the school idol, his life becomes more complicated than he anticipated.

Read more at ANN

VmSrjjw.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Rainbow
Post-2007
This was suggested by @Charger saying "Rather moving and interesting story showing how a few kids end up living in a bad situation just trying to survive"

Seven teenagers in 1955 have to learn to live together in the same hold in the reformatory of Shio. Confined in a hall where suffering and humiliation are daily, they are waiting for a ray of hope in a dark, incarcerating world. The story follows their life together and how they move on afterwards.

Read more at ANN

RAIN.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Eureka Seven
Pre-2007
This was suggested by @Charger saying "I started watching this on adult swim and it is probably the first anime i liked that had mecha and seem to have a decent romance arch although i have not seen it since it first aired"

Renton Thurston is a 14-year-old boy who lived with his mechanic grandfather in a backwater town. Every day he dreamed of being with the mercenary "Light Finding Operation (LFO)" aircraft pilot group "Gekkostate" and riding "Trapar" particle waves-- a sport called "reffing"-- with their charismatic leader Holland, especially when faced with his father's acclaimed past or his grandfather's desire to protect him. When a young girl named Eureka riding the original LFO, the "Nirvash typeZERO", asks his grandfather for a tune-up, she inadvertently brings the attention of the military to the garage; as a result, the garage is destroyed and Renton is forced to deliver a new type of interface-- the "Amita Drive"-- to the Nirvash. After a heated fight in which the Nirvash destroys the military LFOs by unleashing an immense amount of power, Renton is invited into Gekkostate. However, he quickly realizes that behind the facade of a traveling group of mercenaries is a very bitter reality.

Read more at ANN

11191.jpeg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Knights of Sidonia
Random
This was suggested by @Legion saying "Very recent anime with a very classic mecha art style"

It's been a thousand years since the Gauna, a strange alien race with no known method of communication, destroyed the solar system. A portion of humanity managed to escape using enormous "seed ships" like the Sidonia, which have allowed them to maintain the population while drifting through space. Nagate Tanikaze is a young man who has been raised deep in the bowels of the ship. When he goes into training to pilot the huge robotic weapons known as Gardes, Nagate is entrusted with piloting the legendary unit known as Tsugumori. Nagate and his fellow pilots put their lives on the line against the Gauna, in the ultimate battle for the survival of humanity.

Read more at ANN

unnamed.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0 @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'll pass on this vote...

I already watched Eureka Seven... and dropped White Album 2...

Why not give something else on the poll a try? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well I haven't watched anime In a few months, think I'll participate this week, if I can get myself away from modding my computers.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

My vote goes to white album 2! It's really good, very romantic, nice drama, i've seen it but i'll recommend it since it's great imo!!

Why did you dropped WA2? Too romantic?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Why not give something else on the poll a try? 

I've got too much on my backlog right now...

My vote goes to white album 2! It's really good, very romantic, nice drama, i've seen it but i'll recommend it since it's great imo!!

Why did you dropped WA2? Too romantic?

Lack of motivation... and too much on my plate...

HEIL, I LIVE FROM THE FUTURE AND I CAN TELL THAT KNIGHTS OF SEDONIA SHALL WIN THIS VOTE

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I've got too much on my backlog right now...

Lack of motivation... and too much on my plate...

Ah I see... get to watching then!

I watched Knights of Sidonia before. I thought it was very good. It uses what seems to be a different art style from most other animes.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I watched Knights of Sidonia before. I thought it was very good. It uses what seems to be a different art style from most other animes.

It's a more classical art style. Older stuff

If Rainbow doesnt win you all officially fail, like seriously. Its a must see in my book and once it gets started you dont want to stop. I firent and i got to ep 8 in two sittings then just watched the rest in one. Every so many eps saying we should really stop but never did. @Charger

It's a more classical art style. Older stuff

Its a brand new anime done by Netflix fi I recall correctly. only recently was it available on BD in Japan.

Haven't watched any of this ... * Read the synopsis * Guess I'll choose Rainbow then :/

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

If Rainbow doesnt win you all officially fail, like seriously. Its a must see in my book and once it gets started you dont want to stop. I firent and i got to ep 8 in two sittings then just watched the rest in one. Every so many eps saying we should really stop but never did. @Charger

Its a brand new anime done by Netflix fi I recall correctly. only recently was it available on BD in Japan.

Its hard to pick. Rainbow was grate but I loved eureka seven

Eureka Seven has been on my watchlist for a long time, will try to start it today.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Eureka Seven has been on my watchlist for a long time, will try to start it today.

MUST YOU BE SO BOLD!

Because he had a hard drive.

I know I was just saying the art style is a bit more old fashioned.

Also @MyInnerFred two mech anime?

It was not intentional.

MUST YOU BE SO BOLD!

u mad brah?

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I know I was just saying the art style is a bit more old fashioned.

It was not intentional.

how are you picking these from the list lol

how are you picking these from the list lol

Idk am I doing something wrong?

Well Rainbow or SNK sounds good to me Eureka 7 I saw part of it previously it seemed "okay"

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Idk am I doing something wrong?

other them the fact that i cant tell how you are picking them from the list and it keeps ending up with things that have been in polls before not really lol

other them the fact that i cant tell how you are picking them from the list and it keeps ending up with things that have been in polls before not really lol

Some of these have already been on the polls? I haven't noticed.