Das Keyboard 4 or BlackWidow Chroma(For Gaming)

OneManWolfPack5

I know Razer has Khail switches but is the feel really that different? Razer has macros and a higher actuation point I own a Razer Ourobourous and have never had a issue with quality. On the other hand, The Das keyboard 4 has MX Blues and have amazing build quality. So who much different or the feel of the Blues to Razer green switches? For gaming which one should I be buying?

The One....The Only!!!

I doubt there's very much difference, as the khail switches as based off of the cherry design. The only two real differences, from what I understand, are the khail switches are a bit firmer and the quality control is not the same from batch to batch (one batch of khail switches may feel different to another, even if they have the 'same' switch.

For gaming which one should I be buying?

That's always an "it depends". People will tell you blues are only for typing, yet plenty of pro-gamers use MX Blue keyboards.

The Razer switches feel a little bit different. I think from what I remember it feels a little bit lighter and shorter because of where the switch actuates. I think they're decent, but I'm not you. Might be worth trying to test them.

I doubt there's very much difference, as the khail switches as based off of the cherry design. The only two real differences, from what I understand, are the khail switches are a bit firmer and the quality control is not the same from batch to batch (one batch of khail switches may feel different to another, even if they have the 'same' switch.

But is that forum speculation or a tested fact? I've used a few Kailh keyboards with the "MX Knockoffs" and actually side-by-side against Cherry I probably wouldn't be able to pick the difference

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

That's always an "it depends". People will tell you blues are only for typing, yet plenty of pro-gamers use MX Blue keyboards.

The Razer switches feel a little bit different. I think from what I remember it feels a little bit lighter and shorter because of where the switch actuates. I think they're decent, but I'm not you. Might be worth trying to test them.

But is that forum speculation or a tested fact? I've used a few Kailh keyboards with the "MX Knockoffs" and actually side-by-side against Cherry I probably wouldn't be able to pick the difference

That is what i understand from various different sources but i have never used Kailh switches.

I would go with the Das.

I say this because of two reasons. A friend of mine has a Das, that is well over 3+ years (I had to clean it, a while back. YUCK!). And apart from all the crud under the keyboard, it felt like-new. Another thing that I prefer over the Razer is that the Das also has dedicated media buttons, along with a volume wheel. THIS IS AN AWESOME FEATURE.

german engineering is very reliable 

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

I love dasKeyboards, the quality is top notch and also the top of the keyboard is make with aluminum and that gets a big plus in my book vs the Razer. Cheers!

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

i have the blackwidow mx-blue 2013 so not razers custom crap and love it a YouTuber i watch thinks that das keyboards are the bomb