curvy keyboards

brtmn0

Hello!

I'm looking for a new curved keyboard, because I find them really comfortable. my current keyboard is the Microsoft Comfort Curve keyboard 2000, which I have for around 3 years or so, and now the letters are falling off, while the keyboard is still comfortable and works fine, I would like to see what I can upgrade into. I don't have a budget set for the upgrade, so all kind of price range suggestions are welcome (except really expensive over 500 dollars/euros stuff) 

I don't know a lot about curved keyboards, but Microsoft has a bunch of upgrades.

There is of course the Comfort Curve 3000. But there is also the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard.

the comfort curve 3000 seems like a newer version of my current keyboard, which isn't really a bad thing, and the sculpt ergonic keyboard looks like it will not fit on my desk... and I totally forget to mention that this is keyboard is  also going to be used for gaming, I remember that keys had a review of a keyboard that is like split in half and featured cherry mx reds, but that you need to build it yourself, what I'm not a big fan of.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/wireless-keyboard-k350?crid=26

I dont like curvy keyboards, but my dad has had this keyboard for like 5 years and hasn't had any issues

the reason that I like curved keyboards is that they make your arms stay in a more natural way, your arms aren't meant to bend straight forwards, but inwards. 

the comfort curve 3000 seems like a newer version of my current keyboard, which isn't really a bad thing, and the sculpt ergonic keyboard looks like it will not fit on my desk... and I totally forget to mention that this is keyboard is  also going to be used for gaming, I remember that keys had a review of a keyboard that is like split in half and featured cherry mx reds, but that you need to build it yourself, what I'm not a big fan of.

I can take a look for a mechanical ergonomical keyboard. However gaming on a membrane keyboard is possible

I also found that there is a Comfort Curve 4000 http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Natural-Ergonomic-Keyboard-4000/dp/B000A6PPOK/ref=pd_bxgy_pc_img_y

The Scult Ergonomic is 40.7 cm (16.1") long. I don't know if this is with or without the added numberpad.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I can take a look for a mechanical ergonomical keyboard. However gaming on a membrane keyboard is possible

I also found that there is a Comfort Curve 4000 http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Natural-Ergonomic-Keyboard-4000/dp/B000A6PPOK/ref=pd_bxgy_pc_img_y

The Scult Ergonomic is 40.7 cm (16.1") long. I don't know if this is with or without the added numberpad.

I rather don't upgrade to the comfort curve 4000, the weird zoom wheel right in the middle seems too out of of place  and could make some single hand typing have a new learning curve, (see what I did there?)

This one has no curves, and is not quite broken.

So you can type at any angle you want.

Available on Amazon.

this keyboard seems comfortable if you can get the right angle,  but that the numberpad is an extra 32 dollars seems too overprice, I mean, 32 dollars for a numberpad? you crazy? I mean, yes I can go for an other loose numberpad that is cheaper, I know, that could work too.

I rather don't upgrade to the comfort curve 4000, the weird zoom wheel right in the middle seems too out of of place  and could make some single hand typing have a new learning curve, (see what I did there?)

I use to use the comfort curve 4000 (I still have it) and replaced it with the Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown Switch and I still must say that the ergonomics of the comfort curve 4000 is definitely better than any other regular keyboard. (Obviously the K70 too as in arm and wrist comfort)