Setup new gpu in F@H - Did I do it correct?

I think the score is pretty low for a i5 and a 970.

qexNFXu.jpg

KNZg5Z3.jpg

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

anyone? I have looked at the F@H website and there they only have the GPU listed. Do I have do delete the cpu slot? 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

anyone? I have looked at the F@H website and there they only have the GPU listed. Do I have do delete the cpu slot? 

man.. its been 5 minutes :P can't really tell from the screenshots, but i says GM204, it's probably working on cuda.

So yeah, i'd say it looks about right. Just give it time to settle in. I can't see what wu you have, but on core 15, 17

your tpf should be around 2 minutes. 

edit: Are you sure they only have the gpu and not the cpu listed? your gpu should show up in active clients when you have

uploaded a wu and the site has updated, are you talking about the f@home site or the web client?

well you have 2 active clients http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=LarsReviews

and you seem to be getting points from cpu and gpu http://kakaostats.com/usum.php?u=1930927

Though you don't seem to be getting bonus points. 

Just let it calculate the PPD have patients :) if its not calculated within 6 hours tell us :) on wat project is your gpu? 17 15?

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular