Bluetooth dongle in keyboard usb?

MxZeal

I have bluetooth in my motherboard (extreme rampage iv) and its extreme shit unless my controller is aiming directly at it (5-11ms latency..) so im curious does this problem exists if i buy a 20$ dongle?

If so will the dongle work if i plug it into my razer blackwidow?

Thanks.

Probably any 5$ bluetooth dongle will be better than this piece of s... nice engineered piece of hardware built in into the mainboard

Probably any 5$ bluetooth dongle will be better than this piece of s... nice engineered piece of hardware built in into the mainboard

lol, i never tried one of these dongles do you have any experience with latency or anything?

Eh its cheap anyway w/e il just buy it lol

lol, i never tried one of these dongles do you have any experience with latency or anything?

Eh its cheap anyway w/e il just buy it lol

Nope, but I know how my bluetooth signal on my mainboard is and how the bluetooth signal on the iphone 4s and the bluetooth dongle that I once owned is.

You can´t imagine how bad the signal is against a bluetooth dongle.

Just use wired devices. What latency?

well that's what i'm asking i have no idea how the latency will be.

and i hate mess/clutter aka cables that are in the way, also i have to grab a cable that i tucked away because i don't like random shit on my desk lol!

plus me and my bros play super smash brothers brawl on my PC sometimes would like to be wireless since we sitting so close.

You don´t have to worry too much about the latency with a keyboard/mouse, when it comes to music (large files) where it also doesn´t matter, the latency will noticely be much higher.