Logitech G710+ "lock" lights not lighting up

cheekboys

Hi, I just bought a Logitech G710+ and when I press caps lock, number lock, and scroll lock, the lights on the upper right of the keyboard for those buttons aren't lighting up at all. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hi, I just bought a Logitech G710+ and when I press caps lock, number lock, and scroll lock, the lights on the upper right of the keyboard for those buttons aren't lighting up at all. Does anyone else have this problem?

Press the FN (function) key when pressing those buttons. Better? 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Press the FN (function) key when pressing those buttons. Better? 

I figured it out, it was because I was running Windows 10 and when I switched it to Windows 7 the lights started working again. 

I figured it out, it was because I was running Windows 10 and when I switched it to Windows 7 the lights started working again. 

Ahh good ol' windows 10 ;)

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |