Best wireless mouse up to $100

Supez38

I just bought a Razer Ouroboros yesterday from Best Buy and it has worked pretty great other than the battery life for me, I'm down to 45% after around 3.5 hours of regular usage(no gaming). I'm thinking about returning it and getting something else. What is the best wireless mouse up to $100? I don't really need many programmable buttons, just a good sensor, battery life and cool/comfortable design. 

I just bought a Razer Ouroboros yesterday from Best Buy and it has worked pretty great other than the battery life for me, I'm down to 45% after around 3.5 hours of regular usage(no gaming). I'm thinking about returning it and getting something else. What is the best wireless mouse up to $100? I don't really need many programmable buttons, just a good sensor, battery life and cool/comfortable design. 

I love the Logitech G602, I highly recommend it.

Quantum Chaos: i7 6850K | 2x Strix 1080Ti SLI | MSI X99 SLI Krait | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | 3TB WD Red RAID 1

That look like a great mouse though its slightly over budget. How's the Razer Mamba?

If you look at the amazon link I just edited my post to, its only $13 over budget. Does $13 more work? 

If you look at the amazon link I just edited my post to, its only $13 over budget. Does $13 more work? 

Yea, I think I'll buy it. Thanks for the help!

I would go with a Logitech wireless mouse (G602, etc.) Seems like they know how to make periferals the best to be honest, i had a Razer Mamba and the wireless on that thing was so shotty i eventually just left it plugged in 24/7...kind of defeated the entire purpose lol

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

I like the Logitech G602 and G700, and the 700 is rechargeable too, both with laser sensors (might be some acceleration)

[insert stuffs here]

Logitech G602. Its the only wireless gaming mouse worth the money. It has proper battery life (~250 hours with both batteries, also works with just one to make it lighter). It doesn't have a crappy laser sensor although its not the best optical either. Beats competition and its also on the cheaper end of the spectrum in price! If you must have a wireless gaming mouse, G602 is easily the best there is.