Help me choose the right mouse

trapizi
Go to solution Solved by Rangelov,

I have the G502 and I love this mouse! I recommend it for people with small/medium hands. I really like the amount of buttons it has because I play a good amount of MOBAs and RPGs. I am playing CS:GO more and the mouse is doing me a great job !

I'm going to buy a new mouse but I'm having a dilemma with Logitech G502 vs Death Adder 2014/2013/Chroma. I mainly play MOBA but I start playing FPS more frequent atm. I heard the DeathAdder is good for FPS but the G502 is more like an all-rounder mouse. Lots of folk told me to go for the G502. I haven't looked for Steelseries brand but I heard their Sensei mouse is good as well. Please help me choose one. Any suggestions and advices are appreciated :D.

Hi

I would say the G502. I have a very old and dieing G500 and I am planning on replacing the omron switches inside with brand new switches, because after(maybe 5) years of love I have never had a mouse that felt so right in my hand, and switches have a finite life anyways so it's no bad mark on the mouse. I'm just curious if I can find some 20M click switches instead to replace the 5M click switches inside it.

I have never cared about the razer mice. they seemed more like a flashy bling item that something sculpted to fit the hand 

I have the G502 and I love this mouse! I recommend it for people with small/medium hands. I really like the amount of buttons it has because I play a good amount of MOBAs and RPGs. I am playing CS:GO more and the mouse is doing me a great job !