Random triple beeping in succession every hour or so

Hello!

So, I just built my new PC that I got for Christmas two days ago. After installing Windows 8.1 onto the system and beginning using it, I have been hearing a triple beeping noise at random times usually within every half an hour to an hour. 

I have no idea what's causing this, and Google isn't providing much help either. Here are my PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Plus ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.D 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter
Case Fan: Corsair SP140 49.5 CFM 140mm  Fans  
Case Fan: Corsair SP140 49.5 CFM 140mm  Fans  

I am absolutely clueless, but my friend says it might be from the motherboard, however it's playing through my headphones. 
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

http://puu.sh/hoxZF/b243e2b090.txt 

Software developer, part-time potato. CEO @ RSN. http://rushservers.net/

Hi I believe it might be a overheating problem but it seems that you have more than enough to cool your setup if you can download Hardware monitor pro and paste your temps and voltages.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Hi I believe it might be a overheating problem but it seems that you have more than enough to cool your setup if you can download Hardware monitor pro and paste your temps and voltages.

It's not an overheating problem, I downloaded Speccy and ran it for around an hour, getting around 30-40 degrees Celsius on all my specs. I also did the same with Real Temp. 

http://puu.sh/hoxZF/b243e2b090.txt 

Software developer, part-time potato. CEO @ RSN. http://rushservers.net/

hmm then it might be a memory problem try taking some out and experimenting with it or it could be a simple case audio plugin mistake check the connections on your mobo if that is not it id just say live with it if it is not shutting down your computer.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Look in your motherboard manual and see if you can find anything related in there.