Cooler Master Nepton 280L pump clicking?

MarzBarz

I had built a new computer around a month ago, and there has been this faint clicking noise, it sounds like a card that is stuck in a bike tire. At first, I thought it was CM's JetFlo 140's which was making the noise, because of how low RPM I have to run them at for them to be quiet at all. (they came with the AIO, they honestly suck for SP fans) I believe today I have narrowed it down to my pump, I had opened my case up while I was playing a game and felt one of the tubes connected to the pump and it was vibrating to the sound of the clicking noise (if that makes sense?) Anyways, is there anything I am able to do on my own, or would this be considered a DOA?

Bump

There is no bumping on this forum, it doesn't work lol. I may be able to help you though, I remember seeing that the CM Nepton 280L had rigid tubing. Check water flow and make sure it seems like it is flowing smoothly without getting caught on bent tubing. Also check the screws by your fans and see if they're lose and are causing vibrations. 

It could be the pump though, maybe try re-installing it and check to make sure it is also screwed in fully and is not vibrating. If nothing works, sending it back for and RMA might be your best option.

There is no bumping on this forum, it doesn't work lol. I may be able to help you though, I remember seeing that the CM Nepton 280L had rigid tubing. Check water flow and make sure it seems like it is flowing smoothly without getting caught on bent tubing. Also check the screws by your fans and see if they're lose and are causing vibrations. 

It could be the pump though, maybe try re-installing it and check to make sure it is also screwed in fully and is not vibrating. If nothing works, sending it back for and RMA might be your best option.

The water flow seems fine on one tube, but the other one has a bit of vibration to it. Although, this is only after playing a game for an hour or so and the inside of the computer heating up to around 40 degrees or so. (My motherboard has thermal probe sensors)

You either have a pump going out or a restriction in the fluid lines somewhere. Dirt or maybe gunk from when it was filled at the factory in the passage, if it still under warranty I'd be safe and do a exchange.  

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 Ghz OC'ed to 3.4,  Asus M2N 32-SLI Wi-Fi Deluxe ,  MSI GTX 670 OC Power Edition 2 gig , Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler,

2GB x 4 OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Platinum 8GB Edition Dual Channel,  Rosewill Hive 650 Watt Semi modular, Win 7 Ultimate  64bit

I'm not sure it's worth it or not, because when I was building the machine I accidentally ripped one of the warranty stickers off on the fan (it was on the wire, came right off when i was feeding it through)

I'm not sure it's worth it or not, because when I was building the machine I accidentally ripped one of the warranty stickers off on the fan (it was on the wire, came right off when i was feeding it through)

that shouldn't make a difference as long as the pump and radiator hasn't been mucked with

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 Ghz OC'ed to 3.4,  Asus M2N 32-SLI Wi-Fi Deluxe ,  MSI GTX 670 OC Power Edition 2 gig , Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler,

2GB x 4 OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Platinum 8GB Edition Dual Channel,  Rosewill Hive 650 Watt Semi modular, Win 7 Ultimate  64bit