Poker II/Leopold FC660M

Thalandros

Right, so I've owned a Blackwidow 2013 for over a year now and I've loved this keyboard a lot. I'm ready to expand my inventory though! That, and it's quite huge and heavy, not very nice to move around a lot which I will do more in the future. I also want to try Red switches instead of the Blackwidow's awesome blues.

I'm looking at both the Leopold FC660M and the Poker II, specifically the Leopold with a red case. Separate cases are very expensive I've found, so that's why.

The leopold has like six more dedicated keys, and while I don't need them, it's a welcome addition I suppose. I wouldn't miss it on the Poker though.

Anyway, my two-parted question:

Which of the keyboard gets your preference if you have one? The leopold's more expensive but also looks a bit better and has more keys.
I'd mod both keyboards with different keycaps. I need some inspiration on this though :> Any keycaps that go well with either the Leopold or Poker layout? 

hoping on some experienced advice. :D

Thanks in advance!

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

I am still waiting for my Poker II from the Massdrop they had on it a couple weeks ago. When I get I can let you know how I like it.  I do know Massdrop has keycap drops frequently