NZXT h440 (blue)

jameshumphries47

so i have had my pc built for just over a month and im going to review my chosen parts so give this a read it might effect you...

so the package has some nice photos and information about the case in multiple different languages. so opening the box, the case comes nicely packaged with 2 chunks of polystyrene, after removing the 2 chunks it comes in a plastic bag, after removing the plastic bag you see the case and woah it looks good, matte black finish with a gloss of your chosen colour. the case doesnt really come with much instruction other than a few small flick through books. with a few of nzxt's other products. from getting the case out of the box to putting it on the floor 2 of the rubber feet came off. they used really bad adhesive on the feet, which really needs sorting out... so building in the case was brilliant as always, AWESOME build quality, but you should expect that on all £100+ cases, but nzxt really set the bar high with this product.

Pros

1.  lots of cable management opportunities.
  2. great build quality.
  3. included dust filters.
  4. included fan splitter
  5. hot swappable hard drives
  6. noise dampening foam.
  7. lots of fan opportunities
  8. support for in theory a triple radiator  
  9. power supply shroud to hide messy cables.
  10. included fans

cons

1. on the backside there is not enough room to easily fit a 24 pin cable, we need more depth.
  2. feet not glued on enough
  3. no printed information about returns and so on.
  4. no support what so ever for an optical drive.
  5. scratched extremely easy

Over all it is an excellent case and i would recommend you guys buy one. but there are a few things that need fixing really, but yeah dont regret my purchase at all.

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

My red H440's window is a dust magnet

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

strange mines not to bad now and again i polish it but yeah, normally my dust falls on top of the power supply shroud. 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Thanks for the review, I'm currently planning a build with the H440 Black/Red case.

Did / Do you find it easy to build around the psu shrowd?

must be an NZXT thing. My phantom just picks up dust like dusk is going extinct, that's why i'm getting a Carbide Air 540.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one