Electronics goes forward so quickly. This baby is 2 or maybe 3 times more powerful than my PC and fits in your hand. Probably time to ask for a raise ... and buy something new.

I want. :D

Thanks so much Intel!!!

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I hope that I am able to win the NUC. I have been looking forward to getting my hands on one for quite some time. I think that it would provide a great solution for my Mother-in-laws computing needs, as she only requires a browser to surf the net and play her facebook games. I would love to be able to set this up for her. 

This would be a really handy to have. I'd love to win this for sure.

This would be so much nicer than the only other NUC I've ever used, those were the lowest end ones with a Celeron N2820 and not capable of that much.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Would probably use it as a steaming PC

Corsair 550D / i5-4690k @4.6GHz / Asus Maximus VII Hero / Asus GTX 980 Strix @1.6Ghz / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G (2x4096) 2400MHz / Corsair HX 850w / Corsair Neutron GTX 120g SSD / Segate 2TB + 8g Hybrid

I would love to have the nuc for many reasons, surfing the web, media streaming and much more. But mainly the portability.

I wonder how this compares to the Zotac equivalent in price/performance , I'd use it for game streaming hands down one of the coolest ideas out there

Hey man just saw your 4k steam stream , man you don't give up!

Um, please enter me. I'd stream steam with the NUC.