I'm lost, New build wont work anymore! (whea_uncorrectable_error ?)

I will start from the beginning in case something I did prior to problem broke something.

So I just built this new pc and everything was working perfect for two days. Then the wireless internet stopped working. I didn't think much of this at first but I figured I would update the bios on the X99 deluxe motherboard to the latest version and fix the internet later. The BIOS was successfully updated from version 804 to 1103.

Now I started on the internet issue. It didn't seem to be any common issue I encountered before. There was no networks availabe which seemed odd. After some searching it appeared the network driver wasn't working. I then tried to download the driver again on the CD that came with the X99 deluxe motherboard. That didn't fix the problem.

I figured I would use the "restore my pc" setting on windows to go back to date that the internet was working on the pc. Well this is where the real issues started. Windows would get to part with the windows logo and the spinning circle of dots and then freeze. I restarted the computer numerous times and once it actually got to the desktop. It still would freeze though when I restarted the computer again.

Now I figured I might as well reload windows completely. I reloaded windows and then tried to load the drivers that came on a cd with the X99 Deluxe motherboard. The drivers started to load and the computer restarted as it should when downloading the drivers. The computer then started completing the downloading of the drivers but gets to part 9 of 12 and freezes. I restarted the pc and it starts downloading the rest of the drivers and freezes on the same spot everytime (part 9 or 12). I restarted the pc again and then this message comes up.

"Windows has found a problem and needs to restart.....WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR"

Now I don't know what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated and I would be forever in debt to you!!

"Could be a marginal PSU problem, or a Windows Error

First try System File Checker
Winkey plus 'X'
Choose Command Prompt (Admin)
Type sfc /scannow then Enter

It finds and fixes errors in Windows, but doesn't always report them. Run it and see if the fault disappears after re-booting your system
If corrupt files are found that can’t be fixed, try

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth (Observe spaces before /)

Re-run SFC

To view CBS Log

findstr /c:"[sR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >sfcdetails.txt

Search C drive for sfcdetails.txt or navigate to C:\Windows\System32 and scroll down."

Via dodger, toms hardware.

So wait do you get to the desktop or does it fail to even start?

"Could be a marginal PSU problem, or a Windows Error

First try System File Checker

Winkey plus 'X'

Choose Command Prompt (Admin)

Type sfc /scannow then Enter

It finds and fixes errors in Windows, but doesn't always report them. Run it and see if the fault disappears after re-booting your system

If corrupt files are found that can’t be fixed, try

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth (Observe spaces before /)

Re-run SFC

To view CBS Log

findstr /c:"[sR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >sfcdetails.txt

Search C drive for sfcdetails.txt or navigate to C:\Windows\System32 and scroll down."

Via dodger, toms hardware.

So wait do you get to the desktop or does it fail to even start?

I have found that article and yet it didn't seem to fix the issue. After running the scan it says "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations"

did you download something? aside from drivers and updates?

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

did you download something? aside from drivers and updates?

Not really, prior to the issue the only things I downloaded Steam, Orgin, Cinebench,  Akamai Download Manager, and Java.  I pretty much just stuck to the downloads from ASUS, and Nvidia

Try reinstalling windows but don't use the driver cd, download the drivers from ASUS website and install them one at a time starting with the intel chipset driver. This may mean downloading the drivers on another machine and putting them on a usb flash drive.

Try reinstalling windows but don't use the driver cd, download the drivers from ASUS website and install them one at a time starting with the intel chipset driver. This may mean downloading the drivers on another machine and putting them on a usb flash drive.

I did something very similar just now. I just installed each driver on the cd individually. I was able to download each one, but when I got to the bluetooth 4.0/wifi driver it causes windows to freeze. So I skipped that driver and downloaded all the others. Then I downloaded the latest wifi driver off the asus website onto usb. When I try to load this on the pc it freezes as well. So I have no idea what this means now.

Keep in mind that when the PC was first up and running I ran into none of these issues with loading the drivers. Each loaded perfectly and and worked seamlessly. I thought that reloading windows would put me back to square one but that's not the case. I'm wondering what the worse case scenario is going to be here if I can't get this fixed.