ROCCAT Ryos RGB?

d4thev

Ok so I have had my same keyboard since 2003 which is a very basic "Logitech Access Keyboard." I had had the same Logitech G1000 since then as well but my lab puppy decided that it was way too much fun putting it in his mouth and eventually it was one wet lab mouth ride too many. I am very strongly considering getting ROCCAT Tyon, and a ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro, BUT the ROCCAT Ryos only has blue backlighting and as I am sure ALL of us have noticed by now RGB is definitely the way to go! Does anyone know if ROCCAT plans on releasing a mechanical RGB keyboard, specifically one that is as amazing as the Ryos seems? I say that because I have not actually experienced the Ryos. I am 98% sold on ROCCAT peripherals though, they just seem fantastic aesthetically and functionally, and will more than likely be ordering a Tyon in the next 20min. I know that the benefits of matching peripherals is slim, but there are def some, and certainly enough to make me want to match them. In the past I have been a very firm believer and supporter of Logitech, but I have very recently not liked the direction their G gear has taken, which kinda sucks since right now is when I am in the market. Please if anyone knows anything it would be greatly appreciated! At this point I am going to order my Tyon and simply wait for my keyboard, but if anyone for example knows for sure ROCCAT is not releasing RGB mechanical then that might be a deal breaker. I wish ROCCAT would have gotten the exclusive MX RGB switches instead of Corsair.

It took them 10 months from CES2014 to launch of TKL model. I would think they are doing this same way than Noctua is with their fans. Blue is Roccats color and as long as people buy their blue backlit stuff, RGB isn't going to be the thing in mechs. Their rubberdomes have RGB.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv