Sell my k70?

spwath

SHould i sell it? i never use it cause i got a new keyboard. THe new keyboard is an apple adjustable keyboard from 1992. parents dont think i should sell k70 cause they think new keyboard could break, then i would have to buy a new keyboard. i dont hink it will break, uses nice alps switches.

what do you think?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I tend to hoard keyboards so I'm probably not the right person to answer, but... Unless you need the money, keep it. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Donate it to the neglected doge trust?

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

What's it like to type on a 20 year old keyboard? I love my k70, and wouldn't dream of using anything else. Your talking about this?post-88470-0-04294800-1419616224.jpg

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

SHould i sell it? i never use it cause i got a new keyboard. THe new keyboard is an apple adjustable keyboard from 1992. parents dont think i should sell k70 cause they think new keyboard could break, then i would have to buy a new keyboard. i dont hink it will break, uses nice alps switches.

what do you think?

Give it to me, I'll pay the shipping :))

win-win solution  :D

Woops, forgot to follow...

I tend to hoard keyboards so I'm probably not the right person to answer, but... Unless you need the money, keep it. 

I dont need it... but it would be nice

Donate it to the neglected doge trust?

no thanks

What's it like to type on a 20 year old keyboard? I love my k70, and wouldn't dream of using anything else. Your talking about this?attachicon.gifimage.jpg

yup.

Really nice, feels kinda like browns, but more clicky, but quiet

yeah no...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'll pay the shipping and I'm going to buy you a cookie, it's a good deal!

Anyway if you don't accept this awesome and totally fair deal.... maybe you should sell it, it shouldn't be that hard to sell.