Do not update your PS3 to update 4.45

Do not update your PS3 to 4.45 it will turn your console pretty much into a brick 

(source) reddit and playstation forum

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/Problem-after-update-to-4-45/m-p/40712247#U40712247

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1gmpci/do_not_update_your_ps3_problems_with_update_445/

If you did update, here are some ways to enjoy the pain

http://imgur.com/e3kxUy5

http://imgur.com/ZMAPxrM

Sorry if it has been posted but i searched and nothing came up.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Thanks for the heads up  ^_^

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

:|

*updates to 4.45*

*plays Black Ops II Zombies with step-sister immediately after*

*winning*(in general)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

What happens if i update?

Turns it to a brick like i said 

Do not update your PS3 to 4.45 it will turn your console pretty much into a brick 

(source) reddit and playstation forum

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Why is it that everytime i search for a effing topic it never shows up and i have to get my thing taken down? The damn search needs to work for once.

All day e'ery day.

@joelthezombie15

About the search thing, make sure you are searching the entire forum and not just one specific section of it like I did for a while.

For example, if you are in PC gaming, then type something into the search bar, it only searches PC gaming. You need to be in the overall forum (where you see each section, having a brainfart atm and can't remember what it's called) then search from there.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Why is it that everytime i search for a effing topic it never shows up and i have to get my thing taken down? The damn search needs to work for once.

It doesn't work because the topic titles are too different to match a search query.

Edit: I vote we hire Google to design and code our search function.

It doesn't work because the topic titles are too different to match a search query.

I typed, PS3 update. that should be close enough

All day e'ery day.

@joelthezombie15

About the search thing, make sure you are searching the entire forum and not just one specific section of it like I did for a while.

For example, if you are in PC gaming, then type something into the search bar, it only searches PC gaming. You need to be in the overall forum (where you see each section, having a brainfart atm and can't remember what it's called) then search from there.

Yes i know thank you though.

I typed, PS3 update. that should be close enough

It should, and that's why people seriously need to use the tag function. I try and bother to.

Also, the search function should search every post and not just thread titles. Then we can filter by whatever we want. Thread titles, posts, users, wtv.

Yes i know thank you though.

You're welcome. Just making sure.

† Christian Member †