first let me list my specs to my pc then i will explain the problem
cpu 3.90 gigahertz AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeon HD Graphics
motherboard gigabyte F2A88X-D3H 
8 gig of ram corsair vengance 1800mhz ddr3
430 watt corsair psu
coolermaster evo heatsink
120 gig kingston ssd
windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
So I am trying to over clock my CPU with amd overdrive, at the moment i have turbo mode on and the CPU is running permanently at 4.2 ghz. When i overclock the cpu to 4.3 or any higher the highest i have gone is 4.5ghz when i run the stability tests it passes fine, and when i use my pc then for gaming or web browsing it is fine but were i run into a problem banghead.gif is if i try to watch a you tube video. It just stutters all over the place and it is just unwatchable the same goes for if i put a dvd on to play it will not play it runs slow and again stutters. I am new to over clocking and really hope some 1 can help me just for information i have not changed any thing in my bios before over clocking hope some 1 can help many thanks adam.

You need to overclock through the bios not overdrive, the bios is a lot safer. Try the stability test through AIDA64 and P95 for 24 hours atlest. Then run MSI Kombustor for about 12 hours and see if you dont get any artifacts.

Thats how I do it, but you can do em for 2 or 3 hours :)

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

What's the point o.0

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Is Ur WiFi good tho?

Also

Ur CPU in turbo or over clocked will not improve the performance as apu now are just not that advanced yet and not worth

If I were u, just don't overclock

You should overclock your ram instead

Apu use ram to help the fps skyrocket

Also

List down the games u wanna play and on Wad settings

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

I suppose the problem could be that the CPU part is now taking so much of the power that the GPU hasn't got enough left to work properly. But as the others mentioned before: Don't overlock your CPU, it's not worth it. If you want to improve gaming perfomance overlock the GPU and RAM. And I agree with @CoolaxGaming , don't overclock with AMD Overdrive, never worked properly with my 1090T, too. Use the BIOS or Easytune.

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E + AMD Ryzen 3800X; EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW Supersilent; 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600; bequiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W; Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + 2x 1TB 860 EVO; PHANTEKS Evolve X + Custom Liquid Cooling

thanks every  one for there input i now have a few ideas to be getting on with will let you now how i get on