Show Me Your Custom Liquid Cooler Loops or Case Mods!

Show me your custom loops or modded cases. The thread is only fun if you post pictures so try to do so. I want to do a build of my own and I'm looking for fun and creative ideas. Feel free to ask each other questions and just share your knowledge. 

Is that a computer or a jet engine? Why not both?

That thread is for entire setups and desk setups and thats mostly what I see. I am looking for builds themselves and not the entire set up. My OCD freaks out in that thread honestly. I've read through most of that thread already. I am looking for specifically water cooled builds and case mods.

That thread is for entire setups and desk setups and thats mostly what I see. I am looking for builds themselves and not the entire set up. My OCD freaks out in that thread honestly. I've read through most of that thread already. I am looking for specifically water cooled builds and case mods.

Then why do you think this thread will get more/unique pics than the main thread?

Because he had a hard drive.

Also this entire section of the forums

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/14-case-modding-and-other-mods/

Show me your custom loops or modded cases. The thread is only fun if you post pictures so try to do so. I want to do a build of my own and I'm looking for fun and creative ideas. Feel free to ask each other questions and just share your knowledge. 

Not the greatest picture in the world but this is my setup. Just re did the cable management and tubing 2 days ago to make it a bit more efficient and easier on the eyes. It was built in a corsair 760T

post-6391-0-80791700-1419350779_thumb.jp

Then why do you think this thread will get more/unique pics than the main thread?

I don't know. Just looking for ideas and stuff. You could just ignore it.

I don't know. Just looking for ideas and stuff. You could just ignore it.

If anything happens this will go to Off-Topic

Not the greatest picture in the world but this is my setup. Just re did the cable management and tubing 2 days ago to make it a bit more efficient and easier on the eyes. It was built in a corsair 760T

attachicon.gifIMG_0114.JPG

Where is the pump in your build, is it built into the res? Also, are you planing on butting a block on that second card?

Where is the pump in your build, is it built into the res? Also, are you planing on butting a block on that second card?

Yes the pump is in the res, Not sure of the model though. It was a freebie from my dad. Im planning to get the second block as soon as i can afford to. Ive had to take to much time off work for school to be able to afford it as well as my bills. The system is cool stable and quiet until then.

attachicon.gifIMG_0114.JPG

What fluid are you using? Do you recommend it? It looks great.

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

Yes the pump is in the res, Not sure of the model though. It was a freebie from my dad. Im planning to get the second block as soon as i can afford to. Ive had to take to much time off work for school to be able to afford it as well as my bills. The system is cool stable and quiet until then.

I think you'll find the pumps on the CPU block, its a Swiftech ;)