ya i liked it

How many eps?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

- snip -

Well If you watched Another first then you won't be haunted when you watch Chuunibyou xD . And I must admitt : Why can't anime fight-scenes look like scenes from Chuunibyou ? xD

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Well If you watched Another first then you won't be haunted when you watch Chuunibyou xD . And I must admitt : Why can't anime fight-scenes look like scenes from Chuunibyou ? xD

ummm i don't get it, wouldn't it be better to watch Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions first so you arn't haunted by the events of another if that is the logic behind that statement. Agreed the fights are great in Chunibyo i love when they change perspective from inside the fights to what it would look like to onlookers

ummm i don't get it, wouldn't it be better to watch Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions first so you arn't haunted by the events of another if that is the logic behind that statement. Agreed the fights are great in Chunibyo i love when they change perspective from inside the fights to what it would look like to onlookers

I prefer reverse because the horror will fade away due to the comedy of Chuunibyou . I always do things in reverse ( The bad news first , then good news )

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I prefer reverse because the horror will fade away due to the comedy of Chuunibyou . I always do things in reverse ( The bad news first , then good news )

another is just gore and since I live in the us I'm desensitized to gore

another is just gore and since I live in the us I'm desensitized to gore

Matter of opinion I guess ... When I watch Hannibal ( I know , I'm not suspose to watch it at this age ) ... I don't feel desensitized but rather some what ... normal ( not always though , I still feel discomfort from it ) ... Maybe I watch CSI too much ... 

You know one of these times I'll end up watching one of these series with the group it just never works I'm either not interested in the shows or watching something else at the time :/ 

On a side note Valkyria Chronicles has a PC port and is pretty good from what I hear, even better then playing it on the ps3... I haven't seen the show but I'm going to play the game that I just bought recently during the steam winter sale.

Late to the party: gonna vote valkyria chronicles simply because I've been wanting to get the game but know that I won't have the time to play it among the sea of other games I have to play, so this seems like a good compromise.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.