1500-1700 computer build look here please and tell me what you think of the stuff I put together please

charles3899

Here's what I've got so far and tell me what you think is it good bad or what would have you done diffrenently?? Ty

Gaming chassis - x-Titan 100

CPU-Intel core i5-4690k 3.5 ghz smart cache

Op- Microsoft windows 8.1

Mother board- msi z97 PC mate atx

CPU cooling fan- cooler master hyper 212 evo

Pro over clock by 10%

Video card - super clocked nvidia GeForce gtx 970 4gb GDDR5 3.0x16 video card

Monitor-asus 24"

Hard drive- 2TB sata-III 7200 RPM

Power supply - 600 watt - standard 80 plus certified crossfire

Memory-(4gbx2) 8gb DDR3 (1600 MHz)

Dual channel memory(g.skill rip jaw )

Drive-blue Ray lg drive

I'm new to gaming PC so that's what I've thought and tell me what you think about what I've put up there if it'll be all good together or ??? Is all that good or what ima be useing it for gaming also movies and internet help me please n Ty! :)

Budget? Also, what brand is the PSU?

Edit: pleaae use the correct section next time.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Budget? Also, what brand is the PSU?

Edit: pleaae use the correct section next time.

Sorry and 1500-1700 and what's psu?

Sorry and 1500-1700 and what's psu?

Power supply.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

SLI CrossfireX ready

what is the brand? ie: corsair, coolermaster, etc.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

Looks good, but I do want know your budget and you should add an SSD.

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Where are you shopping/located?

1500-1700 what?--Monopoly dollars? What currency are you using?

It looks like you're having the system built by someone else. Can you not build the system yourself?

..Is a bluray drive really necessary?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Where are you shopping/located?

1500-1700 what?--Monopoly dollars? What currency are you using?

It looks like you're having the system built by someone else. Can you not build the system yourself?

..Is a bluray drive really necessary?

Yes by someone else no idk how I got the brain of a pea nutt and USA currency dollars and

No the blue day player not necessary

Looks good, but I do want know your budget and you should add an SSD.

Budget is $1500-1700 dollars what's a SSD?

Yes by someone else no idk how I got the brain of a pea nutt and USA currency dollars and

No the blue day player not necessary

Who's building your system? Can you not do it yourself?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Who's building your system? Can you not do it yourself?

Actually gonna get it through a company "cyberpowerpc" like I said I have no

Clue how I'd proble skrew up

Corsair

Good choice. As well, an SSD is a Solid State Drive, we usually install our OS on it and then have an HDD for our games, music, videos etc. The benefits of the SSD is that it will lower your boot times from around 2-4min to about 30sec -1min. SSD are around 7 times faster than the traditional HDD. SSDs are more expensive but in the long run they can be worth it.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

Actually gonna get it through a company "cyberpowerpc" like I said I have no

Clue how I'd proble skrew up

I wouldn't suggest going to CyberPower for building your system. If possible, go to a friend, local computer shop, or NCIX to build your system for you.

Do you need any other peripherals such as headphones/speakers, mouse, keyboard, etc?

an SSD is everything that is important in life other than food and shirtless linus. 

EDIT: they're just like massive enthusianst pen drives.  except instead of USB its a sata port and they dont suck.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

It stores info like a hard drive but much faster and more expensive on a price to GB ratio. Install your OS on the SSD and you'll get faster boot up times and a snappier computer

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

an SSD is everything that is important in life other than food and shirtless linus. 

EDIT: they're just like massive enthusianst pen drives.  except instead of USB its a sata port and they dont suck.

I should find that shirtless Linus and make it an wallpaper xD. Or linus in a bra.

Who's building your system? Can you not do it yourself?

What's wrong with cyberpower PC if u don't mind me asking? Bad company or? I got headphones and speakers I'll get razor mouse and keyboard what do you think?

I should find that shirtless Linus and make it an wallpaper xD. Or linus in a bra.

HM I WONDER WONDER WHAT VIDEO FROM A CERTIAN CHANNEL HAS ALL THOSE THINGS YOU MENTIONED.

dude... linus with beer bra would make me instantly explode. i need that in my life. 

and bed.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

What's wrong with cyberpower PC if u don't mind me asking? Bad company or? I got headphones and speakers I'll get razor mouse and keyboard what do you think?

They've had bad reviews and have been known to pass off refurbished parts as new. Their pricing scaling is also horrendous. 

It stores info like a hard drive but much faster and more expensive on a price to GB ratio. Install your OS on the SSD and you'll get faster boot up times and a snappier computer

Oh ok the rest of the stuff I picked out good? Like the graphics card? And would I need more power supply?

Sorry new to all this lol

Should the SSD drive be separate from the HDD drive? And how big should I get the SDD and what type?

HM I WONDER WONDER WHAT VIDEO FROM A CERTIAN CHANNEL HAS ALL THOSE THINGS YOU MENTIONED.

dude... linus with beer bra would make me instantly explode. i need that in my life. 

and bed.

There was no good shot of him :( but I got these.

Untitled2

Untitled

They've had bad reviews and have been known to pass off refurbished parts as new. Their pricing scaling is also horrendous.

Ooo dang O.o yeah there prices r pretty out there and what type of SSD Drive should I get? Combo SSD+HDD or seperate hard drives?