Want to mine lite coin (Just getting Started)

I want to mine lite coin as you many of you guys have more technical knowledge, please suggest me a good hardware for mining lite coin. (Which can be profitable)

I want to mine lite coin as you many of you guys have more technical knowledge, please suggest me a good hardware for mining lite coin. (Which can be profitable)

Mining is not  to make profit is to help the community

If you want to get started then buy an ASCI miner and start but remember that you will never make again the money you spend on the mining hardware,

Gpu mining is also deadd due to the difficulty increase

If you want, you can donate and purchase bitcoins ....

Find a coin that you want and you ike its ideas and start mining it to help them

Unless you are mining with asics its really not going to be profitable. If you asked a year ago then yes. Now you literally have to run your gpu/ gpu's 24/7 for a few dollars a month. And if you pay for power those few dollars you would make a month just went up in flames.

guys, wait. hold up. dont tell him to buy ASIC miners for litecoins. 

anyway, if you already have the hardware, and free  electricity, go for it. Recently i tried to get into it, but the electricity costs where more then what id get for mining. might start again when i go to college, but right now, no.